Epilogue - Lukas Black's Point Of View.

For twelve hours there was not another single word on Sasha or his condition. It was the roughest and most lawless twelve hours that I had been present for. Lev had made it through surgery, and his only worry was Sasha and if we had heard anything from the Chief about it.

A large story was spun around the entire order and Sasha had been taken to an advanced hospital and the last thing I had been told was that they were doing surgery right then and there. Lev had bust his way out of the medical wing, only to be yelled at and berated by Alessio who had been the one to put him back together after they got Sasha out.

Finally, the call came through that Sasha was alive and as of right now; they weren't sure how much of his feeling would be there. Once I was off the phone, I shared what the Chief had told me.

"Alright, so this is what they know about Sasha thus far. He is alive and made it out of surgery. The bullet was lodged in his spine and they had to break it to remove the bullet. The Chief wasn't one hundred percent sure if they fuzed his spine but it was part of what they had mentioned to him. They said they also are not sure how much of his feeling will be there. They will know more in a few days."

It was like everyone look a breath of air finally. Alexi and Creed left their own office, going back to their wing. They said they were off to sleep finally. Andrei was beside me the whole time we sat around waiting for news on Sasha. He had been part of the team to clean up the crime scene before my team got to work on it because we had to. Or it would look bad.

"Lukas, we also should go to bed."

"I should tell Lev that Sasha is alright."

"We can tell him in the morning."

"No, he needs to know."

"I got it, Lukas, I'll let him know, I have to work down there till six a.m, anyway," Alessio said, yawning before heading back down to the medic wing.

I didn't have time to tell Alessio, thank you, but I could tell him tomorrow. I thought about Ryer and the fact that he had to help with cleaning the scene with Andrei well everything was going on here.

"We should let Ryer know that Sasha is ok. I'm sure he is worried."

Andrei said nothing, instead, he pulled out his phone dialling a number and holding it up to his ear. It was like one in the morning. The person on the other end finally picked up after a few rings and I realized the sleepy voice was Ryer.

"Sasha is alive. I'll fill you in later today."

"Alright."

The sound of Ryer hanging up on Andrei made me want to snort with laughter, but it didn't feel right. Not right now. Andrei didn't let me hang around in the office anymore, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me from the office; he closed the door after shutting the light off behind him.

"We are going to bed now Lukas, We need sleep too."

"Alright."

We strolled back to our wing; I wondered if Andrei felt guilty about Sasha getting shot, but he said nothing about it. When we got back to our wing Ryer was outside the door. You could tell he had been asleep only moments before and had made his way here. He had only black sweatpants on, no shoes, no shirt.

"Ryer, I told you I would fill you in later."

"I know, but I—-"

"Ryer go home."

"I wanted to know he was ok."

"I told you he was alive."

"That wasn't good enough for me. I wanted to know he was more than just alive. I..."