47 - Chapter Forty - Seven - Lukas Black's Point Of View.

We had nailed down where, when and how to lure out the Ex-Fed. Sasha and Lev made a pretty well thought out plan. Maddox gave them the clear and Lev and Sasha talked about what weapons were best for the job. Everything was going according to plan. Maddox had a few of his men make noise around town about Andrei returning to the field and picking up a shipment from the abandoned buildings by the dock. With just a few days to go, Everyone was getting geared and ready for the fight.

Andrei held me against him on the couch and we just laid there, whatever movie on the Tv just there as background noise. This was the calm before the storm and both Andrei and I knew this. We were both covered with the comforter from the bed and just laying together. Alessio was with Caleb, whether they were checking the supplies and preparing for anything or having some alone time together too, Alessio wasn't here.

I was sure Andrei wanted to spend time with Alessio but he seemed pretty happy with this. We were skin to skin, boxers were the only thing that kept us from being completely naked. The heat between us was comfortable.

"We should do this more often," Andrei whispered softly against the top of my head.

"I second that. This is nice."

"Soon we both will be back to work and busy again, worse than now."

"There's a plus side to that, you know."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Cleared for work, cleared for sex," I said wiggling my eyebrows,

"You really are not wrong there, Hell, If I wasn't worried about what was going to happen tomorrow, I'd be down to do the dirty right now, right here on the couch," Andrei said, before letting a worried look onto his face.

"I can't shake this feeling something is going to go wrong tomorrow. No matter what I tell myself." I muttered against his chest and he hummed in agreement.

An explosion on the Tv made me jump, and Andrei pulled me against him tighter. We were both so ready for all this to be over right now and to be back to normal as much as possible. Hell, we had already started to make plans about what we wanted to do once we could leave again safely. Andrei and I both agreed that dinner at Nonna's was the first thing aside from work that we were going to do. After that, we talked about maybe going on a holiday, but not for a few weeks, maybe months.

Even Alessio seemed down for going on holiday at some point, but he was discussing heading back to Italy to get all the rest of his things, not this year, but possibly the end of the next. It seemed that he was ready to wrap up the rest of his life in Italy and just take the one he had here with his dad. Andrei seemed pretty happy with that idea.

"Hey, I know we really haven't had a chance to talk about it, but I want you to stay here with me permanently, I mean I know I dropped hints about it in the bathroom when your house fire happened. But yes, I don't want you to go."

I sighed, I was waiting for more paperwork from the fire investigation unit to finish settling my insurance claim. The fire marshal and his team were kind enough to reach out to the chief to pass it along that they were going to have to remove the rest of the house. Aside from a few things, nothing was really saveable. Well, it made me sad; I understood that really they could save nothing. There was a handful of some things that could be, but whether it was worth anything to me was a different story.

What hadn't been fire damaged was smoke damaged to some extent, and what wasn't damaged at all seemed to be worthless to me. The Chief offered to head in and grab some things for me that he thought might have been worth some value and I agreed to that.

"I think I too would like to stay here permanently, I love your bed."

"Just my bed?"

"No, not just your bed. I like you too, of course."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure at the sun rises, and the moon falls,"

He pulled my chin up and kissed me gently. His lips only brushed mine and left me wanting more. He seemed to know this too as he gave me another kiss this on deeper and longer than the last. When he pulled away, he spoke softly enough that only I would have heard if we were in a room full of people.

"Each kiss from you makes me want for more. Each taste is better than the last."

"I understand that feeling more than anything," I muttered softly against his lips as I kissed him. Pushing him lightly into the couch. He didn't seem to mind in the slightest, he took everything I was giving him. I straddled him on the couch, kissing him again. We were both beyond our limits here, with clothing and the amount of touching but neither of us made to move to undress further. We were both even higher on pleasure right now and didn't want to stop for even long enough to remove clothing.

Grinding against each other my orgasm came first. It was enough to make my toes tingle and my eyes close. Andrei wasn't that far behind me as he held my hips grinding against me till he came too. Though this was messy it was worth the feeling of pleasure. We had dry humped each other until we bust.

Andrei let his head fall back over the arm of the couch and grunted when rolled my hips against him one last time. As we lay there, the thought of having to get naked to clean up, and shower made me hard again and got Andrei's attention as he pulled his head up and looked at me.

"Just what are you thinking about, I just felt you get hard against my thigh."

"I was thinking about the fact that we have to get naked to shower and I thought about you in all your stunning nakedness and yeah, well, this happened."

"You little pervert."

"Perhaps, But believe there is a shower with our names on it."

"Hmm, How about a bath?"

"Oh, I like the sounds of that."

"I thought you might."

I laid there, before sighing.

"I have to move first. Here I go." I groaned.

Andrei was off the couch in one fluid moment and didn't seem to have a single problem doing so. It was really nice to see how well he had healed. It helped me forget about how bad it could have been.

"Come along, I'll look after all of this," Andrei said as he took the comforter back to the bedroom as he went that way.

Following behind him, I made my way to the bathroom, peeling off my boxers and wiping off some of the mess before launching them into the bathroom basket from behind Andrei. He had tossed the comforter on the top of the bed in a ball and it looked pretty pleasing to jump into from the bathroom, but I was gross, so it wasn't an option.

Andrei flicked the water on and went about his way, adding a touch of soap to the water enough to cause a light casting of bubbles on the top of the water. I swayed back and forth as I waited for Andrei to turn off the water and climb in. I watched him as he pulled his own boxers off, dipping the corner of the leg into the water and cleaning himself off a bit before he threw them into the basket as well.

He took no time in getting into the tub and waiting for me.

"Don't hesitate to join my darling." He said relaxing back into the water and I only needed one more look at him before I cemented my need to get in the water with him. I needed to be touched by him in some way. Slipping into the hot water, I hissed at the soft burn but settled down on Andrei's lap facing him. His hand slipped into the water, he moved me around a bit.

The water was pretty pleasant and I enjoyed the feeling. Andrei slipped his hand under the water again and this time grabbed my cock and have a few soft strokes.

"Andrei. We are playing a very dangerous game right now. I want you inside of me in more ways than one."

"Shh. I can and will make you feel good without being inside you."

"I want you inside of me that's the ongoing problem."

"You can have that very soon, but not right now."

His hand gripped my cock tighter than before bringing me back to earth but also still being pleasurable. He took his time to work my cock and bring me to the edge. I readied myself for cumming but he stopped, I hissed out at him in frustration.

"Relax, you can come shortly, but not right now."