27 - Chapter Twenty-Seven - Lukas Black's Point Of View.

I took a deep breath before I turned around. He was yelling for me to wait up. Once he caught up to where I was he spoke. I debated ignoring him, but he hadn't really done me wrong, But he had done Andrei wrong and that was enough to make me not like him.

"I understand, I'm not a person high on your list to speak with, But Andrei didn't mean his harsh words. He is in pain and annoyed with Alexi. He doesn't mean to take it out on you. I know he doesn't mean it. I've known him a long time." Caleb said.

I don't why the last bit of his words felt like a jab but they had. It was the truth though; he had known Andrei a long time, longer than me at least. Swallowing my own angry words. I spoke as nicely as I could to him.

"You're right, you are not high on my list, but not because I have any reason to hate you, other than what you've done to Andrei, and that's enough for you to leave a distaste in my mouth. Let me be the first person not his father to tell you, If you hurt his child the way you've hurt him, I will have no problem helping him hide your body."

"Right, I understand that, but this isn't about Alessio. This is about Andrei and his words. He has a dangerous tendency to say things he doesn't mean when he is in pain."

"You would know, right?"

Caleb sighed.

"Look, I know I've wronged Andrei and in your eyes, that's enough to condemn me. But it took the two of us to fight, not just one. Maybe you should know both sides of the stories before choosing what one of us to the one to condemn."

"I'm not interested in what you might have to say on your behalf, Andrei is the only one I am interested in. Allow me to make that clear, My best interests are for Andrei. My relationship with him isn't open to tips and tricks from someone who couldn't keep him. Work on your own relationship. That should be your priority. Shower that kid with the love he needs to grow and flourish, or someone will take that option away from you. Like I have done with Andrei. I would die before I saw him return to the likes of you and your bullshit."

Someone cleared their throat and Creed stood there. He looked like he had walked into something pretty uncomfortable and I wondered how long he had been there.

"Gentleman, I believe you should return to your respected Mihails and whatever this is here, should be forgotten," Creed said.

"Dean still in the office?"

"Yes, He is working away on getting more footage, from a few blocks around."

"Right, I'll go help him."

Caleb had gone off back to the Medic wing. Creed scratched the back of his neck.

"Lukas, I'm not really big on sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, but I think you should know that Andrei can't just wipe Caleb out of his life, I understand you don't like him around, Alexi isn't really fond of it all either, But there are little choices around it. You have to put up with him. That being said, You weren't wrong, He should worry about Alessio and less about Andrei, He is your problem now."

"Andrei and I are fighting. He tried to offer advice. I don't want two-cent advice from his ex."

"I wouldn't take any advice from Caleb, they are not together for many reasons."

"Exactly."

"Andrei is a complicated book, I swear it's a Mihail thing, but once you figure out how to play the game, it becomes less complicated and more enjoyable. My advice is to play his game for a while, find out his moves, then use them on him."

"I'll remember that."

Alexi suddenly came stomping down the hall. Alessio right behind him. They both stopped when they saw Creed and me.