chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"

As I said in the last chapter. Next update will be on Thursday and here I am with the update. And its quite early as per my updating schedule because I updated just wa week before.

Share the first thought after knowing that I have updated...

Enjoy.❤

You cooked today?" He asked to me to conform. I nodded meekly after sometime without looking at him.

"To make me happy?" he started and Isa looked at us with a smile and confusion on her face. My face burn with shyness and embarrassment I still didn't looked at him because he was standing close to me.

But his next sentence made me rooted on my spot, my eyes went wide and cheeks turn red. Not only because of the sentence but because of his extra husky voice and smrik on his lips.

" Then you deserve a reward,Wife"

My head shot up toward him only to see him stepping back with Isa in his arms. He wasn't now looking at me but was looking at Isa and was smiling.

He really said that.. or I assumed that?

I thought but his next words made me realised he really said that.

"Serve the dinner wife....I'll be back in a minute after changing. "

Hearing him I nooded my head and run inside the kitchen. After like 10 minute I was done with all. I put all the dishes on the tray and walk out only to notice my husband sitting on the table waiting for me with my daughter. She was saying something in full excitement. She was jumping and giggling.

I too smiled seeing her. I put all the dishes on the table and took my seat. Isa come to me and sat on my lap as always. I ruffled her hairs when I noticed she was tried now.

Just like morning she nuzzle her face on my chest making me bite my lips because Just like morning Alexzander was sitting in front of me and was looking at her actions. He smiled a little like he was knowing this will happen and then looked up at me.

He was wearing a black t-shirt which fit him perfectly. The house was dark but the dinner area was bright. The light was fanning on his face making him look more young and like a angel.

 The light was fanning on his face making him look more young and like a angel

I know better.

I blushed at my comment and he raised a eye brow. I shoot my head and looked down immediately.

"I'll serve" I said and he nooded. I picked the dishes and place them on his plate. After making sure I put everything in his plate I got back to my seat again. I pulled Isa in my arms and filled my plate too but too slowly.