Chapter 3

"Nice knife you had there." He commented, still looking at him, "blunt."

"What the—" Leo yelled, "my knife— you give it back to me!"

"Come and get it if you want then." he said, "doesn't seem so hard, right?"

"If theres anything that happens to you," Leo said, smile completely fading from his face, "Then it would be your fault." When he finished, he walked straight into him. Though the man completely dodged al of his punches, the few of then still went for the centre of his face. The attention was no longer on Aerie, all of the boys had their attention dedicated to the man.

"Not funny." Leo said, "You know you are outnumbered. It only takes time before you're the same as her. Pinned against the wall like her. And you know what? We are going to treat you so much worse."

Aerie waited. She wondered how him, looking barely twenty years of age, or maybe even younger, dressed in a decent shirt and polished shoes, could stand up so confidently against the odds. Normally, random people would run away when gangs gang up on their target, they would run. Even with a decent of group of people, the pleasure of going against gangsters wouldn't be worth of the fight.

Though through the brown eyes that reflected the calm moonlight into hers, Aerie still thought that the teenager was so familiar to her. She must have seen him somewhere.

"I can do this all day, chatterbox." He said, and grabbed Leo directly by his hand, where he started twisting it. Aerie could see that Leo struggled. The more he twisted, the more badly he struggled. With a 45 degree twist, Leo started screaming, and the group stopped to watch the two. Aerie could tell that Leo tried to pull his hand with everything that he had, all the strength that he could possibly summon to pull his hand away.

But he still gripped it so firmly, and continued to twist his arm by his hand until the joint started making sounds, and in the corners of his eyes, small drops of water started to condense at the corner of his eye, red and watery.

Until it reached a 180 degree, horizontal with the ground, inside out, he released Leo's arm. Didn't think much, Leo instantly stroked his arm and aimed his punch into his face, which was, caught by him once again.

"Want to make it a whole circle, don't you?" He replied, "Ankle joint. Easy to fix, painful process. It gets even more painful when the two bones disconnected. And if I twist it slightly further," he said, pulling Leo's arm closer to him, tightening the grip on him, "Then probably the cartilage would start to break. And by then you cant fix your arm anymore."

"You are gonna pay for this." He hissed, still staring at him. The boys ran for him, striking for an attack in hope to take him down.

'Boring.' Aerie could hear him whispering something sounded extremely similar before he made his move.

One. He threw himself towards the boy closest to him, took him by the chest, and threw him into the bins on the other end.

Two. He smiled, taking the other approaching him by his shoulder, turning him by another 180 degrees and he threw him onto the ground, leaving him unconsciousness.

Three. Knives were drawn form pockets as the remaining knew the situation. He calmly grinned, pulling the knives by the blades as he disarmed them, sending them by surprise as he pushed them away with both of his hands.

Four. It had been barely ten moves, and barely ten seconds before the ten boys who were standing straight, laughing to be now lying on the ground, half unconsciousness.

"I suppose we don't have to call an ambulance." He said, glancing at them and then looked at Aerie, "Do you know them?"

Aerie looked at him, right into his eyes. He must be no more than twenty, if not, twenty one. Surprised? Yes. She never knew that school bullies who always seemed to have unbeatable strength, could be beaten so easily. Or, to have their hands twisted so badly, purple and red that blood started to bleed internally.