Chapter 21 (Hakuryuu 2) +A/N

There are so many bugs!! Help, I can not write in this mess. They took over my whole room. So I am sorry that today despite writing half of my work yesterday l, there will be no chapter. I am scared that I might attract the bug flies resting on the ground in the meantime. I hope you understand.

My siblings and I had to become fire force members to eliminate them!

Have a lovely day. I will see if I can give you a mini-chapter but I will be late!

So, here is the chapter. I know this is going to be a short chapter so, have fun till it lasts!

Kirino parted her way with Hakuryuu almost an hour ago; still, she felt burdened with his threat. Once you get targeted, you can not take away the consequences with it. It is the nature of emotion and life.

Kirino grumpily sat at the edge of her bed. She kept sighing and groaning. She thumped her legs on the ground.

"What's wrong with keeping my gender a secret?" Kirino's throat made a bitter sound.

"Ahh! Arghh! Forget it. From tomorrow, I will become a mindless person until we defeat the enemy," Kirino strongly pondered, then she jerked back on the bed.

She spread her hand and clenched her fist. "Hmm, I can't stop thinking," Kirino muttered. She started rolling in her bed. "Ughh," Kirino paste her hand on her stomach.

"Why does he keep bothering me? Was I able to keep my face emotionless in front of him?" Kirino heaved a huge sigh.

"Just try to forget about it, Ranmaru. You have to sleep now. We can't waste our time right now," Kirino scolded herself.

At times like this, she had to rely on only herself. Kirino's mom isn't aware of Kirino's situation. At least that's what Kirino thinks.

"Sleep," Kirino slowly closed her eyes, waiting for a dream. She shuffled here and there to get a comfortable position.

"Urghh," Kirino mumbled as she couldn't sleep.

(psst, I cut my index finger that I mainly use for typing. It's deep so, I am getting slowed by it. Remember, don't play with knives!)

Kirino calmed her nerves and breathed in and out.

Her body became heavy as her breath even. She was asleep. She wasn't going to have any dreams. Why? Because when you work yourself, you get deep sleep.

(Okay, I opened my wound. I need to paste a bandit on it)

Kirino was gently sleeping. She was in a state of peace. The only thing that can help her escape reality is her sleep. She would often think of sleeping forever like Aurora.

The darkness of night calmed down and born a bright morning. The morning brought beautiful bird songs. They chirped while praising the Lord for having another day in their life. Meanwhile, Kirino was too tired to exit her bed.

She was still sleeping even though, within her soul, she knew her alarm was going to ring. She tossed her body around to have leftover minutes to give peaceful sleep.

"Ranmaru, wake up. You are going to be late for school!" Kirino's mom yelled.

"Mom?!" Kirino sprinted out of her bed. She knew that her mom was on a business trip. She rushed down barefoot to the first story of the house.

"Mom, are you home?" She asked while looking around. She dragged her feet to the kitchen area. She couldn't find a soul there. She hummed her way to the guest room. Yet again, she couldn't find anyone.