Chapter 15 (Junior-Team 2)

None of you gave your suggestion on which days I should weekly update. So, I am doing this solo. Since I want you guys to have a happy weekend and start of the week. I will upload my book on Friday and Sunday.

Kirino: Will you be able to do it though?

A/N: Nope!

Kirino: Why are you giving false hopes?

A/N: I am not. I only stated 'nope', I will try my best to write my chapters before deadlines. Also, I have a 'My Hero Academia' book to do too!

Tsurugi: Your fault. You shouldn't start new books when you haven't finished the previous one.

Shindou: Gambare Author san!

A/N: I will Shindou.

Ichino: Thanks for giving me parts in your book. No one cares for me.

A/N: Don't even get me started. When I was watching the Inazuma movie, 'The ultimate bond gryphon', I boiled at how you and Aoyama didn't have enough screen time. 

Okay, let's continue Kirino's suffering. 

Hakuryuu: *smirks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, don't be so crude, Tsurugi. You and he have been friends before. Why don't you greet him gently?" Kirino asked as she firmly stood between two teens.

"No, thank you, senpai. Also, it should not be only me who avoids Hakuryuu. I think you must avoid him. He's not my friend," said Tsurugi bitterly while remembering the bitter memories.

"I don't care what you think. I can meet anyone I want," Kirino said tauntingly at Tsurugi's demanding voice.

"You don't understand the grave matter here," Tsurugi yelled at the top of his lungs. "No, I do," Kirino said as she flinched while shouting back at him.

Tsurugi's eyes are wide open. He is expressionless most of the time though he was wearing a scowl this time.

He is smart and will catch on to things before anyone. Kirino must avoid his suspicion.

Tsurugi paced so fastly it looked like he was sprinting. Kirino's heart was pumping furiously in her chest.

Kirino stepped back a little every second Tsurugi grew closer. Meanwhile, Hakuryuu was enjoying the event.

"Why the hell are you running so fast?" Kirino asked as she jumped at Tsurugi's hand holding her wrist.

"Hey! Let go!" Kirino demanded. Tsurugi put no ears to it.

Kirino yelped as he pulled her closer to him. "What the hell?" Kirino thought. The heat Tsurugi's shirt emitting made her realize that he might have run from the field to reach here.

"Don't get closer to any member of my team!" Tsurugi directed his words toward Hakuryuu.

Hakuryuu wasn't delighted. His face wasn't smirking anymore. He furrowed his brows and looked furiously at the intimacy the two were holding in front of him. Tsurugi threw Kirino behind him, making himself as the wall.

"This is so shoujo. Unlike the weak girls, I can protect myself. Hakuryuu isn't a danger at all," Kirino thought as she sighed and sweat-dropped.

"Kirino san, the more time you take to explain the situation, the more he will misunderstand," Hakuryuu smiled evilly, still staring at Tsurugi.

"Ah! Yes!" Kirino tried to speak. She was too flabbergasted.

"Tsurugi, I demand you to let me go this instant," Kirino threw his hand away. The one that was blocking her body from moving.