Chapter 23 (Kirino's feelings)

I messed up my last chapter. You guys weren't supposed to read about Kirino and Kariya's interaction till now. I didn't read my whole plot notebook XD. You guys had an extra treat for Halloween, I guess.

Anyway, let's go on with the story. I was thinking of writing my novel too. Would you like to have a link to it when I publish it? Let me know through DM.

Kirino walked to her home. She walked sluggishly while minding her own business. She stopped in front of her house and walked in it to be empty. It was.

"No welcome home?" Kirino thought she clicked her doorknob close behind her. She lazily put her bag near the shoe wrack. "When will she return?" Kirino thought as she put her shoes in their proper place,

"Not soon," a very faint voice replied to her. Kirino jumped in panic and rushed towards her room. She knew trapping herself would not do her any good since the intruder could be outside waiting for her.

"Was someone outside?" Kirino thought as she paced her run. She stumbled in front of her room and jerked it open. She looked around before closing it shut with a thud.

"Maybe, I am a=imagining it?" Kirino thought as she slid her body against her bed. "Am I paranoid?"

Kirino didn't take chances and stayed put. She wanted the intruder to make a movement so, she could form a basis of an attack.

After waiting for a few minutes. Kirino didn't hear anything as she sighed in relief. "Man, I am getting mental," Kirino thought as she scratched her hair.

She stood up and walked into the bathroom to bathe again since she couldn't do it properly last time. She didn't even bother to check on the possible intruder.

She was soon was done with her bath routine. This time she made sure to touch and feel water droplets. It is one of many ways she can relax her mind and body.

She needs to take some time off from her problem. It was affecting her mental health. She wants to prioritize herself. Kirino lay on the bed and try to sleep. "What's the point in completing homework if I am not going tomorrow?" Kirino thought as she shifted to fall asleep.

She made sure that her hair was except at the hem of her hair. That is no way that she could catch a cold in that situation.

Soon night fell, there laid a girl sleeping without a care. She looked peaceful as she had a good dream.

Everything ends eventually, be it patience, love, and passion from overuse. The Sunkissed sky, borning a new day to those who made it. Kirino woke up since her brain knew her schedule.

Kirino nonetheless continued her day by sleeping more. She woke up late at noon. She didn't bother looking at herself in the mirror to witness an ugly art since she didn't care.

She walked around her house a little, later on, she dressed. She was going out for a walk and getting some groceries. She locked the house behind her. She marched towards the crowded street.

Even though she wanted to go to the market instead she decided to go to her hideout first. She had a strong feeling that she should visit that first.

She quickly grabbed her take-out from some random bystander stall. She ate takoyaki. It was heaven to eat them at noon.

Kirino took off and walked while enjoying her food. She liked the feeling of walking around freely in the broad light.

"I wonder what are other's doing?" Kirino thought while she wore a smirk. "Of course, studying," Kirino giggled.

"Sad to be them," Kirino mumbled as she cheerfully turned to walk to hide out after throwing her trash in the trash bin.

She ran by the same tree where Kariya and her had a small argument. She was surprised at how Kariya quickly unnoticed her strange situation.