Chapter 29 (Past 2)

Hi, how are you? I am trying my best to upload, but as you know I am a human, so, there is always a delay in uploading :P

Kirino was tired therefore she was unaware of the circumstances, she currently resides in.

Hakuryuu was very well versed about, though the fit was not spoken for the most part. He wished to sleep, however, the closeness of another human body warming him up, especially Kirino's was ardently mischief.

He knew Shuu was getting the same treatment but he couldn't help think highly of himself for the moment. He snuggled into Kirino's shoulder. He looked at her sleeping form. Her hair was still in pigtails, and little breaths.

She looked so peaceful. Hakuryuu realized that Kirino had extraordinary eyelashes He has never seen anyone's eyelashes so fluffy and long. He sighed looking at her. Kirino moved her shoulder a bit, causing Hakuryuu to stiff.
Had he woken her up from his stare? Well, who wouldn't wake from a creepy stare? Hakuyuu noticed Kirino's lip moving up and down to puff.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Hakuryuu whispered into her left ear. Kirino softly groaned which made Hakuryuu giggle. He gently observed her, staring to see if she was in discomfort. Kirino smiled in her dreams ever so lightly.

Kirino had no idea what her subconscious act had done to Hakuryuu. His heart leapt out of his chest in captivity and roared in his ears. Her smile softly reached to her cheeks made him blush. He felt dizzy as if he had just consumed liquor

Had he known that Kirino would be this desireful, he surely left her alone. He didn't want to imply any rudeness to her, but call it his immaturity or cowardness, he always end up arguing with her. He wants to change it though, will Kirino give him another chance at being a friend?

"You are gorgeous," Hakuryuu breathly replied to no one in particular. The blush was evident on his cheeks as he put since got no obvious reply, considering, Kirino was asleep. He scooted a little closer to her.

"I am sorry for fighting with you. Honestly, you were very reluctant to work with us in the early days, and I was extremely worried if we would be able to carry our plan if you had continued to act as you did then," He mumbled. Hakuryuu wondered what scenario could unfold if Kirino was not sleeping, and only pretending. He giggled to himself.

Though his giggles died down as he felt a shift in Kirino's body. She was turning and facing him. There was not enough space for her to spread her legs, therefore, in her sleep, she cupped Hakuryuu's waist and snuggled into his shoulders. Hakuryuu's body pulsed furiously. He never had such an experience. How was he supposed to act?

Though as soon Kirino had hugged him, she as soon left his side to go back to her former position. Hakuryuu's face reddened at the contact even if it was for a small duration.

Hakuryuu around, his back facing her back and clutched his clothes. He closed his eyes and furrowed at his heart. He tried calming himself which eventually helped him.

"Yabai," he mumbled.

Though he could still hear his heart running, he came to terms with it. He couldn't make himself any weaker. Kirino knew nothing of the act and he decided to keep it that way. She must have felt weird to hug someone in her sleep, thus she left his side.

On contrary to Hakuryuu's actions, Shuu remained kind. Kirino had put her arms around his torso. He could feel the warmth in his sleep, and perfectly knew it was Kirino.

He shifted and faced her. He opened his eyes and stared at Kirino blankly. He smiled ever so little. Kirino reminded him of his sister. They used to sleep together so much.