Chapter 19 (Team)

I tried to publish the story on time but you know I am not a detailed oriented person. And I have officially graduated from school. Hooray! I am a university student. Wish me luck for my future endeavours. I am going for a Bachelor study in Computer Science, maths, and electronics. I hope I can succeed.  Anyway, on with the story. 

Kirino looked around to see if everyone gathered to go out with her. She eyed the kids in front of her. She could tell that two people were still absent. "Where is Kariya and Tsurugi?" She asked as her voice dominated the silence.

"I don't know. Why have you called us here?" Kariya replied and also asked. She ignored him while she looked around her surrounding. She couldn't see them.

They were not on the feild and also not with managers. She grew a little irritated. "Why are they not listening to their senior?" Kirino grumbled as she pondered.

"Kariya, come with me. You go find Tenma, and I will find Tsurugi," Kirino ordered him as they walked to each other. "Umm, Kirino senpai, What about us?" Kageyama asked. Kirino turned around quickly.

"You guys stay here. I have something to talk to you about," Kirino smiled and left with Kariya.

"So, do you have any idea why Kirino senpai wants us here?" Shinsuke asked. Kageyama shook his head.

"Could it be we are in trouble?" Shinsuke shuddered. "No, I don't think so. If we had been in trouble, he would have told us," Kageyeam comforted Shinsuke.

"Maybe he wants us to be together? Perhaps, to be lectured synchronically?" Shinsuke asked again. Kageyama's patience was wearing off. He rudely sighed. Shinsuke took the hint and shut up.

Kirino was already searching for him in the soccer building though he wasn't there. She ran out of the building and stopped in her way. She rushed back into the building to the washing room.

"Tsurugi?!" Kirino yelled. Someone jolted behind the bathing room. "Are you in there?" She asked, panting.

"Yes, I am! Why are you here? Especially barging your way in here?" Tsurugi shrieked a little. Kirino jolted at his voice and gasped to stop herself from laughing.

"Oh, I didn't mean to do that. I am so sorry!" Kirino managed to say without laughing. Tsurugi shuffled inside the room and clattered stuff around.

"Give me a minute," Tsurugi said but stopped a few minutes later.

"Or you could join in with me if the matter is urgent," Tsurugi smirkingly replied. Kirino retched. Tsurugi laughed out loud. Kirino stood stunned. His voice was mid-heavy and light. His voice wasn't too loud nor dim.

"Hahaha. I am just kidding," Tsurugi replied. Kirino is the first to hear his laugh if Tenma hasn't.

"Uh- hahaha," Kirino laughed awkwardly. "When you have done washing, come to the feild. I am taking juniors to the treat. Since I am a wise person. I will take you too. Though you had already gotten your share of treat yesterday," Kirino giggled a little and started to walk.

"Thanks for the offer. I am fine without it," Tsurugi said. He closed the shower's tap and roughly pulled his towel. Kirino jerked at the sudden voice. She cleared her throat and said," It doesn't matter what your wish is. I am taking you forcefully."

Tsurugi sighed," Juniors, huh?" He wrapped his towel around his torso. "Did you say something?" Kirino couldn't catch his words as they got muffled.

"No, I didn't," He cooly lied. Kirino didn't push the matter. "Then I need you to come to feild right away," Kirino ordered.

"Okay. Fine," Tsurugi mumbled loudly.

"Such a sass," Kirino thought before leaving him alone. She reached for the door and held it.