Announcement

Yes I am alive and Covid 19 free. I will not die that easily. I wanted to let you guys know about my other books. My personal book published on wattpad is for important news and tags. If you wanna know about me then you can check that crap out. You might get to know a lot of things. I wanted to add that because you might have came here in search of updates but i am pissing you by writing A\N notes and tags. Which you obviously skip XD.

So this is the last YN notes you will have on this book. Now I need you guys to decide something important. I am trying to make a decent plot but somehow my head hurts. It is up to you guys if you want just a normal Soccer series or with Magic!

Please vote (♥ω♥*) My keyboard sucks since it is updated now.

Please keep supporting this book. I have seen a rapid growth. I thought what if I had my previous chapter published i would have reached 3000 watch by now.

I am hungry now I am going to hang up .💀😱😱😱😱💀
😱🍟🍔🍩🍕😱
😱🍕🍟🍔🍩😱
😱🍩🍕🍟🍔😱
😱🍔🍩🍕🍟😱
💀😱😱😱😱💀

The reason why I didn't have my previous work is because you kids would have gotten confused by the chapter. Then you might have had spoilers. All the old readers (lol) forget about the existence of QueenBB and hakyu.

If you like my story or me which i will suppose you do (灬♥ω♥灬) please check out my personal book. It is your news book.

With that I am your friendly book neighbour hood
MakerTaker

Words count : 305