Chapter 13 (Kariya 2)

Shall we begin without any due? Okay, let's do it. Also, not in the mood for writing marvelous.

Kirino bickered with Kurama after that they went on to play with the team. Kariya was staring at Kirino's fake play. He knew very well when Kirino was happy, mad, sad, and frustrated. He has been pranking everyone but lately, he has brutally targeted Kirino. The reason is unknown.

"So, you won't apologize for what you did to Kirino senpai?" asked Shinsuke after the match was halted for rest. Kariya ignored his words. They are good friends and it's the responsibility of a friend to correct his peer.

Kariya scowled and looked away and Shinsuke sweat-dropped. "He hates when people correct him," thought Shinsuke. He left the hot-headed Kariya alone.

Kariya had been sitting in the corner, getting bored over a fake wound and acting on it. Yet, he can't grasp the attention of the pink-haired player. "Not yet," thought Kariya as he smirked.

The Raimon team was drinking their fill and drying their sweat, which seemed to be a peaceful scenery. "Kirino senpai,"! yelled Kariya as soon as Kirino was finished with her routine. Kirino jolted a bit before looking back at him and faked a smile. Kariya saw through it.

Kirino marched unwillingly towards him and stopped in front of him. "What is it?" asked Kirino as she held her water bottle in her hand and towel around her neck. Kirino towered him.

Since Kariya was beneath her, all he could do was admire her beauty. Kirino rubbed her chin with her arm as she looked back where she came from to see if players were required back.

Kariya stared at her face who wasn't looking at him and her shoulder looked stern and firm. Her gentle blue eyes, watered lips, and damped hair. Kariya smirked as he thought of another prank.

(A/N: Look at the cover pic)

"Kirino senpai," he cooed. Kirino was shocked to hear her name been sung in such a manner. The next moment all she could feel her body heavily pulled down to the bench where Kariya was seated. For Kirino, her world was shaking.

Kariya has pulled Kirino's trousers and shirt hardly. Kirino was a bit shaken up as she felt her trouser lowering down. She was flustered about it going down but when it stopped, her blood boiled. Then there was a splash sound making her clothes soaked.

Kariya dropped the water from his bottle onto Kirino's head, in the process making her head wet and clothes soaked. "Oops, I didn't know this could happen," smirked Kariya.

Kirino clutched her fist and threw a punch across Kariya's face, making him fall to the ground. "You went too far, you wild debris," said Kirino as she was ready to throw another punch until Kariya's face darkened as if he remembered something.

"Senpai," she heard someone scream. It was Shinsuke, who was fighting to keep Kirino's hand in their place. The whole team witnessed the aftermath. They couldn't see what happened between them to lead to this. After all, Kirino was looming over Kariya and the scene made her look like the person at fault.

What Kirino didn't know that she had hit Kariya with the bottle, leaving a small scar on his chin. Kirino looked at Shinsuke in anger which made him shiver. The team quickly ran to save Kariya from mad Kirino. Her eyes were full of rage and her eyebrows deeply furrowed as he had her mouth badly gritted her teeth.

"Calm down senpai," said Tenma as he held Kirino by her shoulder which caught Kirino's attention as she looked at him. Tenma gulped his fear back and held onto her. Meanwhile, Kariya was still on the ground covering his face with his palm, hiding the wound.