Chapter 14 (Junior Team)

Hello there, people, I am back and my exams are surprisingly over. I can now write my story weekly. I will try to write weekly. How about twice a week? I know it will be hard on me but I like that many people are enjoying the book. Tell me the days you would like to have good news.

My laptop's battery is ruined, in other words, it sometimes charges my laptop other times it doesn't. So, just to give you a good chapter I am writing the chapter on a phone. No one shall destroy my passion and dedication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" Asked Shinsuke.

He got mortified.

"As I have told you, the coach isn't letting us play today's match."

Even though Shinsuke had already known about the first year's soccer player's absence in the game, he still hasn't had the grip on reality yet.

" But why Tenma? What did we do? I don't remember performing badly or saying anything mean!" Said he as he tried to wrack his brain.

"I have no idea since the coach has decided, I will follow his rules," said Tenma as he smiled, trying to reassure Shinsuke.

Tsurugi clicked his tongue and moved away from the bench inside the soccer building.

"Why would coach Kidou let him do such an absurd thing? What about our advisor, Otonashi Yuto San?" Asked Kariya as he stared at his team that was getting ready to board on the bus.

"I have been humiliated," thought Tsurugi.

He usually mocked Kirino for being weak, but now the table has turned on him. Kirino will taunt him in return.

Tsurugi's face grew cold and dark. Tsurugi looked over at Kirino.

She was managing the team's defender line. Kirino looked ravishing in his eyes. Kirino stopped for a moment and looked at the person staring at her.

She mouthed, "Are you okay? Jerk!" Tsurugi ignored her words.

Raimon's team hasn't been told about the decision yet. They will be surprised.

"Weird, I thought he would smirk or make fun of me again." thought

Kirino as she massaged her temple.

"I guess he is not in the mood, as surprising as it is."

Kirino walked away to take care of her business.

Meanwhile, Tsurugi looked irritated standing in the corridor. Tenma looked at Tsurugi and looked sadden.

He can't help his friend even he has been faking his smile.

"Alright, everyone board on the bus now," said Shindou, demanding the team to form a line.

"Sure," said Kurama as he looked at Shindou.

"Move Kurama," said Aoyama as he tried to run onto the bus before anyone.

"You don't behave like a senior, Aoyama," said Ichino.

Everyone ignored them and moved them behind.

"I don't want to tire myself out this early," said Hayami.

"Team Raimon, behave yourself," said Endou coldly.

The whole team was shocked that coach Endou's mood was off. It's rare to see him so pissed off besides other times he is a goofball.