Chapter 12 (Kariya)

I have been bewitched by Ranmaru Kirino again. I saw some weird ships today. Why are people shipping Kirino with Yuuichi Tsurugi and Endou Mamoru? It was awkward for me to see them so intimate. ^^"

Anyway, on with the story. Do you like the story so far? Also, I am listening to some songs while writing this chapter, it can influence some depth passions of mine. (psst its Vocaloid).

Kirino was exercising when Kariya called her and she had to compline with it. "What is it?" asked Kirino while panting a little.

"I need my water bottle, could you pass it?" asked Kariya smirking. Kirino's anger flew up but he contained it within her demeanor.

"Where is it?", asked Kirino. he followed Kariya's directions but only find herself near Kariya's legs. Kariya brazenly smirked massively.

"Where?", asked Kirino once again. Kariya dragged his index finger past his legs. The bottle was under the bench where Kariya currently sat. Kirino shot him a glare. "What's it doing there?" asked Kirino as she eyed Kariya with a frown. Kariya sweetly answered, "I don't know. I just happened to feel its presence there with my legs."

Kirino scowled but bent down to get the bottle out of the shade of the bench. Kirino's body bent in front of his legs; she saw the bottle and reached for it. She slid her body, her back touching Kariya's legs. "Tch, move.' Kirino had ordered him to do so as Kariya playfully obliged.

Kariya put his legs on her back, making Kirino fluster and angered. Kirino jolted with his touch only ending up hitting her head against the bench. Kariya giggled. "It's just a prank senpai," said Kariya as he smiled widely.

"Of course it is. How about I break your legs too? It would be a nice prank. Maybe, shall I push you off the river as a prank too?" asked Kirino as she moved her body out of the bench with the bottle in her hands.

Kariya's leg was on Kirino's shoulder now. Kariya looked a little bit annoyed and scared. "That is mean senpai," said Kariya as he put his legs on the sides of Kirino.

"You too," said Kirino as she hit his legs with a slight force. Kirino glared for the last time and returned to train with her teammates.

"You shouldn't bother Kirino senpai so much, Kariya kun," said Aoi who was behind him. Kariya gave her the fake smile which she returned.

"Sure".

"Why can't she mind her business?" thought Kariya.

Kariya silently watched Kirino exit the bench area and started exercising. She, then, was met with Tsurugi and they were discussing something which made Kirino angry.

Kirino was walking to the field to exercise a bit more before the game. "Senpai," said Tsurugi.

Kirino looked at the source of the voice and found her annoying junior. "What is it?" asked Kirino annoyed.

"What were you doing with Kariya?" asked Tsurugi in his monotone. Kirino sweatdropped. "Couldn't you see?" asked Kirino as she scanned the field. They were pretty much open with their conversation anyone could hear them.

"Yes, I could see but I wanted to ask personally," said Tsurugi. Kirino was dumbfounded. She clicked her tongue. "Kariya was using me to get his water supplement," said Kirino as she was angered.

"Oh."

"Yes, shocked?" asked Kirino as she stared into his eyes, making him a bit uncomfortable. "So, you are his servant now?" Asked Tsurugi as he leaned over her. Kirino was towered by Tsurugi. She kept her stance straight. It was normal for her.