Chapter 31 (Mom's past)

Hello fellows, I wanted to upload a chapter because first, it has been a long gap since a new chapter and second, I have exams coming up for the next whole month, and if you know me I am crazy enough to write chapters even then, but wanted to let you guys know. Also, I twisted my same ankle again haha. I am in trouble hehe.

{Kirino's mom's first name is Sayaka}

The wind blew Sayaka Kirino's hair. The winged creature gently combed her hair and sided it. She squirmed away from its touch.

"I am sorry," It threw the hands back to itself. Sayaka felt bad for rejecting the man so openly after he saved her.

"Look, I don't want to freak out right. I don't want you to freak out because I am freaking out, but what are you?!" She asked while making the distance between them, making him more aware of her cautiousness.

"Don't be too alert of my existence. I mean no harm," He paused in the track; his face was now visibly gruesome at the mistake.

"I am sorry; It is just that you have wings; You could fly in the sky; What are you?; Are you an angel?" Sayaka murmured to herself, a habit she developed to keep calm.

"I can hear you even if you mumble like that," the man replied. He slowly walked near her.

"If you not mind it. I will like to come near you like this so that only you can hear what I am about to tell you. With all the will within you, calmly take information as I say unto you," He declared.

Sayaka gulped and nodded. She could agree he was intimidating even though he looked pretty. His tall stature with his fierce blue eyes. His jaw was so inclined and sharp that it could define your future's path.

"Human, do you hear it?" Sayaka withdrew herself from observing him too much. She coughed and said, "I am." She was flustered. He chuckled at her reddened face.

"I am angel, correct, as you have proclaimed me to be," He gently pat her head. "I am sorry to give you such a baffling surprise. Now; if you let me, I need to erase your memories of me. I am not allowed to be seen by the kinds I am protecting."

"By the kinds, you are protecting?" Sayaka jumped back and threw his hands away. He looked a tad surprised at her reflex motions. "Are you like a guardian angel? If you are. I am sorry about what you had to see so far in my life," Sayaka apologized since she knew what thing she had done.

The angel grew flustered at her response since he got what type of activities she meant. He turned around to hide his blushed face.

"It is not like that. Why are you getting flustered?! I was saying it for all the stupid acts I have done! What got your mind?" Sayaka's blushed harder at his reaction.

"Human, don't put your words so vaguely; anyone will misunderstand it" He shrieked when she screamed at him.

"What do you mean by that?!; And erasing my memories?; You don't have my consent."

"Thank you for reminding me of it. Come closer, so it can be done." The man hurdled over to her. She jumped back from his touch.

"Please don't make it harder than it should be. I am commanding you," He said as he ran after to grab her by the shoulders.

Sayaka frowned and did something any ordinary human would do. She pushed him hard, maintaining her balance until he grabbed the hem of her shirt. Instead of getting the dress torn, she agreed to fall with him.

Both of them groaned at the impact of their head colliding. He shifted until he realized how Sayaka was on top of him and close to his face. He blushed as he whimpered which caught Sayaka's attention. She set herself up with her hand on his chest.