Chapter - 4 (RW)

Here we go , keep reading my stories and please comment .

i would like it though

thanks and i don't feel like talking as a third person right now . hope you like it .

COMMENT

The morning is always a drawback to beautiful sleep but for a young girl who was still sleeping despite being late rather looked bad. The birds were heavily chirping but the pink-haired girl slept nonetheless.

"Kirino", said the mother of the child from downstair. Kirino eyes shot open on hearing a devastating voice. Kirino quickly watched the time from the phone which was presented on the night-stand.

"Coming", said Kirino as she quickly ran out of her bed to the bathroom. She stumbles a few time as her legs were still asleep. Kirino bumped herself in the door. She groaned with the pain but ignored it.

Kirino brushed her teeth while looking at her eyes. Those eyes which she got from her father, she misses him but he can't be here for her all the time as he works globally. Same goes for her mother. "They should praise me for being a good child"

Kirino ran the shower. She felt good under cool and soothing water. The water followed her body from up to down. Kirino felt her stress and frustration go away.

Kirino came out of the bath as she wore bathroom robe. She quickly chose the uniform and looked sadly at the pants.

She wondered how long she could afford to wear it. "I hope no one finds put my dirt secret".The amused look on Kirino returned as she smells the flavours coming in her nostril. She quickly withdraws the robe and started wearing her uniform.

Kirinoran down to the food table and gave a kiss to her mom. She looked at the food and stuff it in her mouth. Kirino's mom wasn't shocked at her childish act. "Are you sure you are 16?', asked the older lady as she smiled at her child.

"I don't want to grow up quickly", said the child. The mother smiled and packed her lunch. "Dear, I will be out of the station as your aunt would need me for a week".Kirino nodded not bothering to ask why. "Will you miss me?', asked mom to which Kirino tilt her head. 

"I am grown up mom, I can take care of yourself. I will miss you", said Kirino without looking at her mother's eyes. Kirino smiled a little.

"I know, my big baby", said the mother who squished kirino face. Kirino was annoyed now but didn't show it on her face.

"I will be leaving first", said Kirino as she grabbed the keys to the house.

"Safe journey".

"you too".

Kirino ran out of her hose in the bright daylight. Kirino was happy to see that the sun was still coming up. Kirino walked slowly as she takes in the beauty of her environment.

"Are you ready to walk together", said a sweet and alluring voice. Kirino didn't even bother to turn around and see the person face to face. "Sure Shindou".

Shindou was shocked that his best friend didn't even look back to greet him. He was quite surprised but let the matter go. "Good morning Kirino Kun", said Shindou as Kirino flinched a little. Shindou noticed the flinch.

"Are you okay?', asked Shindou.

"I am perfectly okay and good morning", said Kirino still not facing her friend. "It is hard to look at the person who has been with you for many years and lying to them", thought Kirino.

"If you say so", said Shindou. Kirino turned around and gave him an apologetic smile. Shindou just smiles a little.

"I wanted to ask you something Kirino", said Shindou. "What is it?', asked Kirino as she tried to play dumb about it.

"What happened between you and kariya kun?", asked Shindou stopping in his tracks. Kirino was shocked at such question, of course, she predicted it but being right is still new to her.

"I told you I found him sleeping on the bench", said the other in an annoyance. "You have no idea what I went through because of you", said Shindou being double bothered.

"I am sorry that you had to carry that brat to his place", said Kirino as she stopped in her track as well and looked at Shindou.

"Still, when I asked Kariya kun about it he said he doesn't remember. The last thing he remembered was that he had been doing work with managers." 

"When I told him about you being with him, he was shocked. Did he not wake up when you supported him to gate?' asked Shindou as he looked seriously at his friend.

"Shindou if he had, he would have remembered. Are you doubting me?, asked Kirino firing daggers at him. Shindou was startled at such confession. "No, of course not Kirino".

Kirino sighed and started walking again. "Don't worry Shidou, Kariya is childish not me", said 

Kirino as she looked down in disappointment.

She was not feeling good about the event that occurred.

Shindou just smiled and hung his hand around his friend's shoulder which took Kirino as a surprise. "I know you are mature my friend". Kirino giggled a little out of awkwardness.

Both teens walked to their school where they actually designated to. One was quiet and beautiful and the other was smart and thoughtful.

"Wow, I never thought Kirino senpai could be this free", mumbled a deep and husky voice.

The navy hair kid moved faster and passed two dumb kid. He eyed both the boy and coldly looked away. Both the teen sweatdropped at his childish act.

Kirino rather looked angry at such rudeness which was presented to her while the other kid was worried. "Kirino, don't mind him. He is still trying to cope up with us", said Shindou as he smiled and looked at his friend.

"Shindou, I don't mind at all but I will beat the crap out of him if he disrespects me again", said Kirino as she eyed the boy who she was upset with.

"Chill".

Kirino walked with her friend until they reached their class. Both of them had a different section so they said their temporary goodbyes.

Kirino sat her bag on the bench and took out her book for her first lesson. A teacher came into the class and took the attendance real quick. After the attendance, the subject teacher came in.

"Okay class turn your pages to chapter 5", said the teacher. Kirino was already disinterested with the subject. "History is not my thing", mumbled Kirino as she turned her pages reluctantly

WELL I AM REWRITING EVERY CHAPTER. I WANT TO TAKE IT SLOW AND STEADY SO THAT YOU WON'T HATE ANY CHARACTER.

If you like please give me encouragement by commenting and sharing this book!

LIKE

SUPPORT TOO :)

BYE