chapter- 7 (RW)

I am back guys, probably the last time. You guys just ya know i asked you a question in my last update. Actually I have decided without you guys voting. I am going with the magic stuff. I wish you could vote *pouts* But whatever.

On with the story, my plot has not been cleared thoroughly so some crap may happen. Just like i asked you to delete what happened between kirino and Tusurgi *cough* the kiss . I have not re-published it. I rushed too fast.

Okay if you liked this chap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirino looked at her team. She wasn't satisfied with Kariya being on the team but anyway there he was, a bundle of a nuisance. The team in which kirino was, consisted of Kariya, Hikaru, Shindou, Hamano, Hayami, Tenma. 

Since it is a practice match both teams had 8 players on its side.

Kirino scoffed at her team's offensive and defensive power and shamed the other team. Kirino paused a little realizing she just dissed her team even if they are in opposing team.

"Okay, let's start the match", Said Endou as he whistled as a signal to start the match.

Kirino was standing to the left of the goal post. Kariya was to the right of the post. In front of Kariya was Tenma and beside him were other two mid defenders- Hamano and Hayami. In front of Hamano were Shindou and Hikaru.

On the opposite ground, Tsurugi and Kurama were facing Shindou and Hikaru. Behind Kurama was team's three midfielder- Aoyama, Nishiki, Ichino. Behind them were Amagi and Kurumada.

The goalkeepers were Shinshuke and Sangoku.

(If you follow the pic then you might be able to understand what is happening in this story

(If you follow the pic then you might be able to understand what is happening in this story. Kirino and Kariya - DF, HHT- Midfielders and Shindou, hikar- strikers)

"All right, let's show them how much we have improved", said Sangoku. Kirino sweatdropped at her senpai's word. "So I wasn't the only one to think that we have to win",  thought Kirino as she giggled. This helped Kirino to feel little relax.

"Senpai I never knew you could be this cool", yelled Kirino as Sangoku heard him. "Ha?! I was cool from the beginning".

Sangoku smirked and looked ahead to see the game started already. Shindou passed the ball to Hikaru and surprisingly he passed the ball to Hamano who was far behind him. This shocked the team of Tusrugi even he was surprised. 

Without wasting time Hamano passed the ball to Shindou who managed to pass through the attackers and was behind Kurama.

Shindou caught the ball. Meanwhile, Hikaru was running towards the goal post. He had no ball to strike for a goal so no one paid attention to him. Nishiki ran to stop Shindou.