Chapter-1 (RW)

This chapter has been rewritten so if you are a new reader please see if you have any confusion, contact me or my readers! Please support this author.

"Hurry," said a brunette boy to his playmates who were chasing after the soccer ball and covered with sweats. They looked exhausted yet they had a passion in them that urged them to play further.

"Pass," said a boy who had navy-colored hair. The speaker moved fast against the midfielders who were blocking him from the ball. "you ain't getting it," said the pink-haired boy who slid over to snatch the ball from the other boy.

"Not so fast, Kirino sempai," said Tusurgi with an amused smirk plastered on his face. While the other party just groaned in anger as his defense was a mere disturbance to his play.

Tusurgi ran toward the goal post to see a defender ready for him. "Get out the way, Kariya Kun," said Tusurgi in monotone.

"Not so fast," said the mentioned boy as he ran towards the striker. He slides his body against the ground and tried to take the ball from the other boy. "Those tricks don't work on me,' said Tusurgi as he jumped high to prevent the ball from being snatched.

On the counter, Kariya swiftly stands his ground which surprised the other boy. He kicked the ball in the mid-air and took the chance to snatch it. While Tusurgi was still shocked, Kariya didn't waste any time passing the ball to his beloved senpai.

"Kirino senpai," called Kariya as he passed the ball towards him. Kirino turned on his heels and looked at the ball coming his way. Kirino eyed the ball, after a brief moment, he looked at his teammate.

There was the only one boy left who had no defender attacking him. Kirino swiftly moves forward to the other goal post. As he kicked the ball further, the opposite team's defender chase after him in an attempt to take the ball. "The mist," yelled Kirino as layers of mist surrounded the other defender.

Kirino ran a good amount of field and found Shindou near him. "Shindou," yelled Kirino as he kicked the ball hard for it to reach.

Shindou ran fast and just in front of the goal post he stood there silent.

"Bring it on," said the goalkeeper.

"Here I go, Sangoku senpai," said Shindou. He called upon his avatar and shot the ball with the immense amount of power it could have.

"Fortissimo," said Shindou.

The goalkeeper smirked and called upon his hissastsu technique. Sadly the score was counted. The sound of the whistle furiously indicated that the game was over.

"Game's over," said their coach.

All the players assembled near their coach. "Coach Endou, I have an emergency; may I go?' said Kriya as he tried to control his urges to pee. Endou sweatdropped at his weird gesture and let him go and deal with his business. The other players were amused at the Kariya's play except for a pink boy.

"Nice work, now all we have to do is work hard and aim for more what is coming towards our way," said Endou with his iconic smile encouraging his players.

"Now you can go and rest," said Endou as he excused them. All the players started to move away from the field in the direction of their bathrooms. They looked extra tired now since they were sweating hard since they played their best in the game. "It is a shame that game ended in a tie," said Tenma to his buddies.

"It simply proves that we are equal in strength and tactics. We are no less nor high from each other," said Kirino looking toward in his direction. Tenma looked scared at his senpai's sudden outburst.