Chapter-5 (RW)

Hello! I know i have been a very non generous author but the harsh truth is that I have been disinterested with your comments. Obviously you guys have been seeing this work but you are not commenting which add a -1 in my thinking. I would love to hear your opinion. I am taking this story in a slow pace you see! So some words are rather appreciable! Ok you won't even read this discussion but i ope you like and SUPPORT THE STORRRRRRYYYYY!! Also i have published an another work i would love you guys to check out. It in on well known anime 'Boku No Hero Academia'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirino yawn with unpleasant tiredness. She took her last subject book. It will be a pain in her butt. It is about the time when lunchtime bell should ring by now. "Why is it not ringing? It is over 3 minutes?!" Said kirino when she felt her stomach growl in hunger.

She looked at her Art's teacher, she not like. Art doesn't blend with Kirino profusely.

She had been interested in shows which saw soccer looked beautiful to the eyes. The way player plays soccer with pride and honour is alluring. For one to make soccer, a magical sport is non-other than its player.

But all the teacher care about is painting drew by immature kids.However, amidst all these lessons, her minds still wander to Kariya's awful prank. Yes, she still remembers the unpleasant misevent. "How should I make him pay for his evil deed?", thought Kirino.

"I did kick him hard in his guts, it was self-defence, but can I say that? I am sure he got hurt pretty bad". Still, he shouldn't have visited Kirino when she was doing her business. It angers Kirino that she almost lost her secret to non-other than her enemy?

"I will teach that rascal"

The bell rang, making almost everyone amused. The teacher looked bitter, how bright the students were, seeing him leave. He smirked before leaving the lessons," Students, give me a report on what makes you feel happy as an essay. You can eat your lunch now"

Kirino felt pissed off along with the rest of the class who went "eh?!".

Kirino grabbed her lunch and walked to the tree where he and Shindou always eat food together. She looked around to see him but found no soul near her. Kirino sighed and kicked the grass in little anger.

"Disappointed?", said a mischievous voiced as it almost cooed it. Kirino shot dagger in the soul of the orator. "I don't have time to deal with you, you little wrench", said Kirino as calmly as she could.

"Come on senpai. Why to get so violent with the words?" asked Kariya as he came closer while hiding his astonishment at such vulgar words said by a pure angel.

"You have no idea how much I went through because you, next time if you try to prank me. I will break off your limbs," said Kirino in anger as she reconciled with misevent's memories. (Memories: kiss me, I will let you experience horror again)

"I am sorry if you are talking about yesterday, I don't have any memory as to what happened between us which bothers me. Was I successful again in making you scream?" asked Kariya in an amused voice that raged the other party.

"To be true, it is good that you don't remember falling off the tree if you think you were able to scare me from above, you were wrong. I had fun watching you fall", said Kirino as she quickly makes up the whole story.

Kariya face twisted in embarrassment and anger. He never thought he would make a fool out of himself in front of his senpai. "I hate you", said Kariya in anger and walked away.