Chapter- 2 (RW)

KIRINO: AUTHOR CHAN ?

AUTHOR: YES DEAR KIRINO

KIRINO : PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE MY GENDER ANYMORE.

AUTHOR: ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I CHANGED YOUR GENDER AND YOU KNOW OTHER FANFICTION WHERE YOU ALMOST CREEPED OUT OR TOTURED

KIRINO: BUT YOU ARE NICE , RIGHT?

AUTHOR: I AM AND MATTER OF FACT I WILL MAKE YOU STRONG ENOUGH TO KICK OTHER BUTT OFF

TUSURGI: LIKE WHOSE AUTHOR CHA?

AUTHOR : SINCE YOU HAVE ASKED IT . I WILL TELL YOU THAT YO ARE A BAD BOY IN THIS CHAPTER.

TUSURGI : WHAT THE HECK . ALL OF OTHER PEOPLE ME !!!

KARIYA SNEEZES: I WONDER WHO IS MISSING ME.

AUTHOR : I HATE FANFICTION WHERE KIRINO IS PAIRED WITH SHINDOU AND TUSURGI PAIRED WITH TENMA.

SHINDOU AND TENMA SNEEZES : WONDER WHO IS MISSING ME.

TUSURGI ; COUL IT BE? YOU ARE JEALOUS ? AUTHOR CHAN

AUTHOR : I AM I HATE THEY GOT MORE VIEWER THAN ME IN THEIR STORIES AND PRAISE THEM THAY HAVE SO GOOD STORY PLOT.

KIRINO: PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY AND SUPPORT SINCE AUTHOR CHAN IS KIND OF OUT TODAY.

AUTHOR : TUSURGIIII , PLEASE LET ME BORROW YOUR JACKET

TUSURGYI : NO WAY I AM NOT GONNA

AUTHOR CHAN: MEANNIE

AUTHOR : GUYS AND GAYS HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT AND SUPPORT ME.

"It has been a drag since Kariya has joined Ramon, I hate him", said Kirino as she walked out of the school gate.

"Looks like Akane chan is here I bet he couldn't finish his statement because of her. Well, I don't care".

Kirino walked her silent road enjoying the silence and calm nature it contained. One shop piqued Kirino's interest as she went pass by the shop. "This was the place where I had first interaction with Shindou kun".

Kirino touched her chest and felt a little ache in it. "I am sorry Shindou kun, even I don't know what I am or how can I tell you about it. I am confused myself", Said Kirino in her despair.

"I will find what I am", said Kirino as she walked faster.

"Well if I were you, I wouldn't bother on that", said a deep and husky voice behind Kirino.

"Get aside jerk, I am not in the mood of talking with you", said Kirino in her defence. "Well I will be darn if you are not"

"Hakuryuu, if you want your butt to be beaten, provoke me but if not then don't provoke me", said Kirino an annoyed voice.

"Well, aren't we getting feisty Kirino chan", Said Hakuryuu an amused voice.

"We won't if you don't push it"

"Well I am here to push it, so now tell me what a weakling like yourself can do to me?" asked Hakuryuu in a timid voice.

Kirino lost her sense and marched towards the impolite boy. "I don't want you dear sir to look down on a weakling like myself", said Kirino as she holds the collar of his shirt. Without mercy 

Kirino kicked him in his guts, letting the boy stumble few steps back.

"We do have an unhealthy relationship, whether it is as a playmate or senior or junior", said Hakuryuu as he smiled in pain.