Chapter-6 (RW)

I had to rewrite my words again. I am tired so i am letting you off. But someone said to me "Stop existing". I hate the person. If i stop existing who will give you chapters? *pout*

Kirino: I luv you author chan

A/N: Me too

Tsurugi: On with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirino walked through the hallway and looked back to see if the jerk was still there. She sighed in relief when she none. She walks peacefully through the beautiful garden. Her eyes were already gleaming with boredom.

"When I catch that brat I will consume his source life for not clearing the situation to Shindou", said Kirino as she looked at the beautiful flower. "Do you like this flower senpai?", said a voice with energy.

Kirino jumped a little at her the word 'senpai'. She turned around to see Tenma standing there and smiling at the flower.

"Do you know the name of this flower?', asked Kirino as she stared at the flower likewise. "Yes, my guardian grow beautiful flowers. This one is called sweet pea".

Tenma looked at his senior's face, "They look like your beautiful hair". Kirino stared at Tenma and the other part did as well. They both started laughing at the bad jokes. "Tenma Kun, thank you for your bad joke. I was able to relax a little", said Kirino sincerely.

"Tenma, you are a good junior unlike some other kids", said Kirino flowing with sudden compassion. Kirino pats Tenma's head to which he showed a shock expression. He ignored his senior's sudden action thinking that Kirino might have had a bad day. Tenma smiles and looked at Kirino with his cheesy smile.

Kirino let go realising that what she did was sudden and uncomfortable. "He must have gone through a lot maybe that is why he is thinking of me in great light", thought Tenma as he looked at his senior's face.

Tenma chose to ignore his selfish and cute behaviour to him. They walked together and not talking to avoid any awkwardness.

Kirino snatched a few glances at Tenma. "Why the hell I patted him?", thought Kirino embarrassed.

"I am sorry for that", mumbled Kirino which surprisingly caught by Tenma. He just smiles to reassure his senior that his action didn't make him weird. "I don't mind it senpai beside I am used to being pat", giggled Tenma which made Kirino smiled as well.

They reached the ground and the smell of mud came in their nostril which weirdly excited them."Kirino Kun", said Shindou as he ran up to his friend. He looked at the other person who was beside him and looked confused.

 Kirino looked at Shindou distracting him from his glare which he was unaware of. "Shindou, where is Kariya Kun?", asked Kirino as she looked around the field. 

"He is currently changing", said Shindou as he smiled at his friend.

"I see, I will go to him", said Kirino as she walked past by Shindou but stopped as she saw who was guarding the door.

Tenma looked at his senior and awkwardly smiled.

Shindou smiled back and headed towards the ground. He looked at Kirino who was still on the ground. He looked at the place where his friend was looking at and saw Tsurugi staring at Kirino.

Kirino looked awkward and tensed. She still hasn't recovered from the incident yet. She looked around to see if someone needed help but unfortunately, she found none.

She was already frustrated so she took the hard way. Kirino walked to the door where the dragon was. "Move", said Kirino not looking at Tsurugi. Tsurugi looked at her and moved aside obediently. "Good luck senpai", said he with malicious voice.

Kirino gave him an awkward look before entering the room. She was surprised to see that he easily gave her the way in. She scanned the room and looked for Kariya but him nowhere. "Why did he say good luck?", thought Kirino as she tilts her head.

"Senpai, if you are looking for Kariya he is helping out the managers", said Tsurugi who stood behind kirino with evil intent.

"Get lost, I am pissed off because of you", said Kirino as she headed for the door for an escape. 

Tsurugi stopped Kirino by holding her wrist. "Seriously? Are you going to be that clingy?", asked Kirino in anger tone.

Tsurugi, on the other hand, still has a poker face plastered on his face."What if I will?', asked Tsurugi as he smirked. Kirino jerked him away from his side and reached to the door.

Tsurugi reached Kirino's wrist and tackle her against the wall. "Senpai you told me that you will show me your ace side, so where is it?", asked Tsurugi.

Kirino was beyond angry. She stared at the smirk which was Tsurugi showing to her shamelessly. Kirino boiled with rage and yanked Tsurugi to the ground. Now it became a tug of war game.

Kirino looked at the door which was closed which relieved her because no one would find what they are doing. Kirino was over Tsurugi who was still recovering from the pain from his head.

Kirino took his wrist, looked dead straight in his eyes, and gave a lock to his arm. Tsurugi winced at the pain which penetrates him. He tried to free his arm but failed. Then it hit Tsurugi that his kegs were free as Kirino's leg were to the side, both of them.

Tsurugi kicked Kirino with his long and lanky leg which successfully hit Kirino. Kirino gasped at the pain which occurred in her back. She let go because the pain was intense. Especially the other party is an ace shooter.

Tsurugi stood up and stretched his arm to relax the throbbing pain."Calm down senpai, I was just toying with you", said Tsurugi.

"I am 17 and you are 15. There is a limit to what you can do to your senior", said Kirino as she raised her voice little by little to show the dominance which she utterly failed.

"Yeah sure, I will keep that in mind", said Tsurugi as he walked slowly to the door. He stopped at the doorknob, he turned around with a dark smirk. "You have to make me feel your superiority through soccer, shortie", with that said Tsurugi left the room. Kirino was full red in anger and embarrassment.

Kirino wanted to curse but she did not as it was out of character. She let the jerk go. She even forgot what she came in for. She stormed into the dressing room. Kirino quickly changed into the soccer uniform.

"I love this uniform", said Kirino as she recovered from the recent event. She smiled and walked out of the dressing room. She marched up to Shindou who was talking to the coach. Kirino walked close to him. Shindou noticed his friend and smiled a little.

"Ok, gather around", said Endou as he started listing teams. "Team A, Shindou, Kariya, Taichi, Hikaru, Kirino, Tenma ", and so the list goes on.

"For team B, the rest of you will play whose name is not in the other team", said Endou as he sheepishly smiled at the player.

Kirino burst in annoyance that she and Kariya were on the same team. With that said she turned her face to Kariya who was talking to Tenma.

Kariya felt someone was glaring him but chose to ignore it until he looked who it was. "Oh it is senpai who is looking at me", said Kariya to himself.

He smirked at his senpai, as he expressed his words to her with his mouth, "Let's play neat".Kirino mumbled something which was quite not audible. Kirino ran to her team and stood between Shindou and Tenma. She was in no mood of losing because she had someone to teach lesson too.

Written on: 28 April 2020

Published on: 28 April 2020

Word counts: 1282.

VOTE....................LIKE................COMMENT!