Chapter-9 Encounter.

Hello, my dear readers, I hope you enjoy reading this story. Thanks for all the votes. Please keep voting.

Kirino kept walking without glancing

back if someone followed her. Indeed no one was following her. Kirino was a

little upset about her game strategy. Endou coach was fierce scolding them.

"It is not entirely my fault that the team lost and Endou coach didn't

even point me out".

"Then why am I so depressed?".

"Even though I tried to keep it in

yet they were seen through by none other than Kariya".

Kirino slowed down when she saw her

classroom. She entered her classroom, to her surprise it was open which it

shocked her. Not paying attention to it, she barged in her classroom.

She walked toward the window and slide down. She looked out of the window reminiscing about her past. "If only I knew what I am then it wouldn't be this hard".

"I remember Shindou having the best play on team Raimon and I knew that I had to work hard so that I could catch up. After all the trouble I went through. After I had been admitted to the team. I still feel empty. 

Why? Why I don't feel happy with my best friend? What is Shindou to me? For a best friend not to be happy with other best friend. What does it mean? Are we friends?", said Kirino loudly as she rants her feelings.

"Why did I think that Tsurugi and Shindou was cool when they scored?", asked Kirino to herself trying to find an answer.

"If only I had known that soccer could bring this much pain to me then I wouldn't join". Kirino rants more and more as time passes by. All the frustration and remorse feeling she had, has broken through her. Kirino lift her legs to her chest and rested her head on them. Kirino wasn't crying but she was angry. Her eyebrows were furrowed in angst.

"I don't want anyone to see me like this", mumbled Kirino. Kirino stood up, taking a long view of dusk. Kirino walked slowly to her classroom's door and held the doorknob. There was a tiny droplet on it. Kirino stood there as the water droplet kept pouring.

"Huh?", breathed Kirino. After being frustrated and tempted and hurt, she finally realized she was crying.

Kirino rubbed her hand on her face vigorously, trying to stop the flow of tears. "No this can't be real. Why am I even crying?", thought Kirino.

"I am not supposed to cry this quick. I have been through a lot so why?", said Kirino as her eyes showed a glint of fear and pain. Her eyes were rolling.

The door of the classroom was opened. Kirino was shocked at the voice of door opening. She has already left the doorknob. She hanged her head low not daring to see the person who had opened it. Kirino was scared and angry at the presence of an intruder.

"Kirino san", said a heavy and husky voice. As the person breathes the air reached Kirino's ear which gave a shiver down her spine. The closeness this stranger had with Kirino spooked her.

"Lookup. Let me see your dejected face", mocked the intruder. Kirino shot her head up and realizing that she just gave in the temptation by the person.

"Why are you here and what do you want?", said Kirino as she faced the white-haired boy in front of her. The person just smiled a little.

"I came here for you", said the person as he chuckled at Kirino's confused face. He looked slowly at Kirino's face. She had cried a lot in less time. Here eyes were on verge of being a puffy cake and her skin was messy with dried salt. Hakuryuu sighed as he looked at Kirino.