Chapter- 10 Cute

Hey, I am back with less enthusiasm and less of a romantic plot. I hope this chapter makes you feel colors. Also I am not a great writer and I lack at showing emotions and all since I have this undefined lack of flexibility in forming an emotion, thus I write so formal that it appears like an alien or robot. Okay let's stop this chit chat with me and on with the stories.

Kirino was still in the arms of her death, she still kept her stare on the person's face who was making her stay that way.

"Come on, spit it out", said Hakuryuu as he stared at our lovely Kirino's blue eyes. Hakuryuu leaned more, if he dare move more they will have a not volunteered kiss. 

Kirino felt exploited of her private space, she furrowed and frown at the same time. "Okay! Fine! It was dang cool. The kick, it was fabulous than anyone's. It was so magnificent that even if i like to make a shoot like that, I won't be able to do it". Kirino spit out in anger as she pushed Hakuryuu away.

Not the kind of reaction he was expecting.  

"It was so full of energy that a defender like me only can dream of it, happy?", said Kirino as she marched passed by Hakuryuu.

"Woah, calm down you don't have to be hot headed about it", said Hakuryuu to reason with such small prank.

"Calm down?!", asked Kirino as she returned to where Hakuryuu has stumbled due to her push. 

Hakuryuu looked annoyed but kept his anger a little bit more inside. "Listen here boy, if you violate a girl's personal space, you get hit or reported", said Kirino as she stood in front of him, looking at him in the eyes and holding his collar with her hand.

Hakuryuu kneel a little due to his collar being pushed. He was honestly surprised that Kirino could pull out this type of act.

"Be careful I am your teleport tonight, if you misbehave then you will be here for whole night all alone", said Hakuryuu as he was amused with his comeback.

"It is better to be alone rather than have an unwanted company especially when they are being a jerk", said Kirino as she retorted the fact.

Kirino jerked his collar away, making him crash on ground with a bad thud. "Hey, now it has gone far, don't think you are a girl so you can throw tanrums, i can harm you. Beside I am not the only jerk in this planet, get used yo it", said Hakuryuu as he stood up and jerked the dirt off of him.

"Yeah you are right, you are not the only one who is being unreasonable to me, you and you friend, you both are of same trash blood", said Kirino as she shouted in anger. 

Hakuryuu flinched at the harsh words thrown at him. His brow furrowed in anger and an uncertain emotion.

"Who is that "friend" of mine, you speak so fondly of?", asked Hakuryuu as he walked toward Kirino yet again but this time Kirino was a little take aback since she realized that she has said very grave and hurtful words. No one likes to hear hurtful words now do they?

Kirino despite being getting loomed over, she stood still and let Hakuryuu loom over her. Kirino has no wish to show her weak side at this point, especially with this individual.

"You don't know? Come one, how many friends d you even have?", Kirino smirked and Hakuryuu's face twisted in an anger. He has that heavily oriented aura around him. He looked more darker than ever ehich made Kirino to flinch a liitle.

"Yes, I don't know but you can tell me the name with that dirty mouth of yours", Hakuryuu grabbed Kirino's shoulder sharply and forcefully smiled.

Kirino now was feeling a sense of danger, not only she lack in physical but also she is short compared to him. Kirino clearly had pain going through her shoulder, he was actually holding her firmly making it impossible for her to not show the pain.