2

After dinner, I gathered all the dishes about to wash them, but December stopped me.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked.

"Mama, you're about to go to work soon, stay with me a little longer." I smiled.

"Okay."

We walked over into the living room and sat down on the couch. December laid down, putting her head on my lap. I took my fingers and rubbed her scalp, helping her fall asleep.

Thirty minutes later, December was sleeping soundly on my lap. I gently moved her off and stood up. Then picked her up and carried her to her room. When I put her in her bed, she shifted awake.

"Are you leaving now, mama?" she asked in an adorable sleely voice.

"Yes." I kissed her forehead and tucked her in. "Now go back to sleep. Mama will be home before you know it." December closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

As for me, I went back to work.

It was dark, lights were flashing, music booming, people busy everywhere, strippers on poles on stage, people making out, people dancing on each other, and every other thing that usually happens at a club.

While I was grabbing glasses and cigarettes and cigars off the table, and emptying out the ash trays there was a fat man groping me, touching me places that I didn't want to be touched.

"You're a pretty little thing, ain't ya?" He said. "I can give you something that you will enjoy so much you would keep coming back for more." He stood up and pressed his cock on me and continued to grope me everywhere, and eventually licked behind my ear.

I gagged and pushed him away.

"No thank you, now please, sir, if you don't mind, keep your dirty fucking hands off me." I turned to walk away, but then he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to one of the club rooms. He opened the door and slammed it shut, then threw me onto the bed.

"Who do you think you are? You goddamn piece of shit!" he yelled. While one of his hands pinned my down to the bed, his other hand was unbuttoning my shirt and unzipping my pants. He was kissing me from my lips all the way to my stomach.

I struggled.

"LET GO!" His hand set over my cock and I struggled, kicking my legs. "DON'T TOUCH ME! GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OF ME, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Just then, I was able to knee him in his ballsack, and when I did, he grunted and fell back. I ran to the door but tripped when he grabbed my ankle.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not done playing with you." The man threw me back onto the bed, pinning my hands to the bed once again, his free hand unbuckling his pants and taking out his cock.

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING THAT THING IN ME!" I yelled, but he didn't care. He yanked my pants and underwear off and flipped me over.

I felt his cock poke at my entrance, and a tear began rolling down my cheek. Then another one came, and another after that. I cried out for help loudly, and I felt the man's cock go in. I screamed from the pain.

My cries stopped when I heard the door burst open. A man in a suit ran over and punched the guy off me, and began beating him to a bloody pulp. I used that time to pulled my pants back up and button up my shirt.

I yelled at him to stop, but he didn't seem to hear me, so I grabbed his arm, which was quite muscular.

The man turned and looked at me. It was the same man I met earlier today.

"Thank you." I said, crying again. He walked over to me and wrapped me in a warm hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." I sniffled.

"It's okay." He lead me out of the room and to the owner's office. When he opened the door Vinny was sitting at her desk, checking papers.

"Wade! What happened to you, babydoll?" She jumped up and cupped my face in her hands.

"A guy tried to rape him in one of the back rooms." the man beside replied to her.

"Go get him. Wade, babydoll, you can go home early, and I'll pay you extra for the inconvenience." I nodded and sniffled again.

Walking out with the man who saved me earlier, I thought about what happened in Vinny's office.

The fat man was banned from coming to the club or cafe, and he was also arrested.

"I'll take you home." the man said, and I nodded.

He opened the car door for me, then ran over to the other side and got in. He backed out of the parkinglot and drove away to my apartment.

"Sir, I don't even know your name." I said, after many moments of silence.

"My name is Ronin. Ronin Bridgemond." My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"The CEO of one of the largest trading companies in the world? The Ronin Bridemond?" He hummed in confirmation.

After that, the drive was even more awkward. I wanted to ask so many questions but kept them to myself.

When he pulled up into a parking space in frontof the apartment complex, he opened the door for me again and followed me to my apartment.

I fished my keys out of my pocket, unlocked the door, and opened it.

"You can come in if you want." I said. He smiled and slowly stepped in taking in the scenes of the room.

"Lovely place you have here." he said.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Bridgemond."

"Ronin."

"What?"

"Call me Ronin. Please." I can't say no to that sexy face.

I heard tiny tapping coming down the hall.

"Mama?" December called. I thought I was hearing things, but when December turned the corner, I saw her rubbing her eyes sleepily. And when she saw me her eyes widened and she ran towards me, giving me a tight hug.

"Welcome back, mama! I thought you wouldn't be back until later!" I awkwardly laughed and turned up to look at Ronin.

Oh boy, oh boy. How fun.