41

Wade Reeves
I had went shopping for baby clothes with the four bodyguards surrounding me. I had bought so many that I wouldn't even have to do laundry for a whole year. I'm kidding. But I did buy a lot.

I had asked Ivan, Lev, and the other two bodyguards what they thought about the clothes I picked out for Luka and told them to be honest.

I don't know if they were lying, but they said they liked every single one. I mean, it didn't matter though, not anymore, since I liked them.

Lev Duchesneau
As we walked through the parking lot, we were ambushed in the camera's blind spot by multiple men, and to protect Wade, we began to fight them, but Ivan and I soon realized that it was a decoy, and that they just wanted to get us away from Wade. But it was too late when we realized it because they were already taking him away. All the men disappeared.

"DAMMIT!" I yelled. We were all in trouble, and hell is where boss will be sending us very soon.

Ronin Bridgemond
When the body guards, along with Ivan and Lev came back, they came back, they came back without Wade.

"Where's Wade?" I immediately asked. Lev stepped forward.

"In the parking lot, we were ambushed, and we fought to protect Wade, but the men we were ambushed by were just diversions. They took our attention off of Wade, and by the time I realized it, they were already out on the street." Lev said. I dropped the glass plate in my hands.

"HE'S FUCKING PREGNANT! THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK HIM COULD HARM HIM AND GHE CHILD. AND MAY I REMIND YOU THAT THE CHILD GROWING INSIDE OF HIM IS MINE!" I was angry and anxious. "AND IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO WADE OR THAT CHILD, ALL OF YOU WILL BE PUNISHED ACCORDING TO MY PAIN!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" They all nodded.

I sat down on the couch, stressed out and anxious, tears streaming down my face.

"What about December? What will she do without you?" I asked myself through sniffles. I had no relief, and the only time that it will come to me is if Wade is safe, back home, in the arms of December and I.

The bodyguards were doing everything they could to search for Wade, and instead of doing nothing, I decided to do the same. As I began trying to find him, I noticed that they hadn't said anything about his phone. I got up and ran to them.

"Did Wade bring his phone with him when you guys went out?" I asked. They all looked at each other.

"Yes, he did." Ivan told me. I nodded and ran back to my desk. I began to use every tracking technique that I could, trying to find anything, just the smallest piece would be fine.

After long minutes of trial and error, I was able to get something. He was on his way, moving towards Washington.

Washington? That's a far ass drive.

Wait a minute. They can't be driving that fast across the entire country. Unless they're on a plane! So this ambush and kidnapping was planned, huh?"

"Lev! Ivan!" I called. They came running into the room.

"Gather every bodyguard. We're going to Washington. Also, make sure all the jets are ready. We need to be there by the dawn of tomorrow." They nodded and left.

I ran all the way up to our bedroom and began packing everything I needed, including the deadly weapons that were concealed in the house.

Not many people know this, but I used to be the leader of the mafia. CEO by day, mafia by night. But I dropped all of that when I met Wade. And now I'm just a CEO.

He's changed me for the best.