18

Olivia Brown
I've been watching Hunter very closely ever since he met his ex boyfriend and daughter at the mall, along with the ex boyfriend's boyfriend, Ronin Bridgemond. He's been on edge ever since then. It infuriates me because now he's not in the mood to do shit, and now that we're working with Bridgemond Corporation, he's keeping a close eye on Hunter and I.

Hunter's in the shower right now, his diary, notebook, whatever you want to call it, is just sitting on his desk in the front room. Me being me, I decided to read it.

It read:
Ever since I saw him at the mall, I can't get him nor the little girl out of my head. This all makes me want him back, and makes me regret ever cheating on him with Olivia. I think that I was just immature back then, thinking that secret love was something to be proud of, but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong. I liked Olivia, and I still do, but I never actually loved her. Because the qualities that she has will never amount to Wade's. I can't even get it up when I'm around Olivia, and on top of that I have an angry boyfriend on my hands right now that will more than likely get revenge on me. I hired someone to dig out information of Wade and the little girl. He gave me a few pieces of information about him, and he's still looking. Hopefully I still have a chance with him.

I slammed the book shut in infuriated anger and annoyance. He regrets being with me? Why is he holding on? He's the one who decided to do what he did and ruin a happy relationship, leaving behind someone who loved him and a child made of their love.

No matter what, I'll do anything to keep Hunter by my side, even if I have to do the unthinkable. I've loved Hunter since high school, but he's always had those googly eyes for that damn faggot fem boy or whatever. It's annoying how I tried my best going at it 110% to get his attention and to make him like me, but without even the slightest of effort, that faggot ended up snagging him in. And it infuriates me even more now that he wants him back. After I've been there for him every time they had a disagreement, I built his trust on me and never made a move until the sign was clear that he wanted it.

We weren't together until wade found out about us. He ended up telling Hunter to take only one bag to carry his stuff in. That night that he came to my house I was kind of happy. I could have him all to myself. It was all peaceful for the four years Wade was out of the picture.

Everything was going just fine until that annoying encounter at the mall, Hunter seeing his four year old daughter and Wade, along with Ronin Bridgemond. After that day, he hasn't been in the mood to do it with me, even if I do the thing that turns him on.

Hunter came out of the shower.

"Hey babe." He said. He stopped and stared at my face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I lied. His phone begins to ring, and so I look over. The caller is unknown but he picks it up anyway.

"Hello? Who is this?" Hunter walked out of the room and downstairs. I followed behind.

"Did you find anything? Everything? Already? Alright, you'll get your money tomorrow. Meet me in front of the park. Thanks. Bye." He hung the phone up and turned to walk back up the stairs. I ran back to the room and sat down as if I never left.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was just some spam call."

You lying bastard.

Now I'm really ticked off. I will make that faggot fem boy disappear, even if it means blood will be on my hands.