7

Hunter Forts
5 years ago
------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun shined in my face, waking me up. As I opened my eyes, I winced at how bright it was. I look to whoever is beside me.

Wade.

I brush his curly brown hair out of his face. He looked adorable this way. His bare shoulders glistening in the sunshine.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed.

I began cooking breakfast for the both of us.

When I finished, I looked at the time. It was almost noon, and Wade was still asleep. I walked back into our room and sat on the bed next to him.

"Hey, babe," I said. No reply. I shook him a little. Still, no reply. I brushed my fingers over his lashes. Again, no reply.

Since he didn't want to get up, I bit him in the ear, and that's when he finally got up.

"What'd you do that for?" he whined.

"It's because I've been trying to wake you up this whole entire time, but you just didnt want to get up." I replied back.

"Hunter, do you not remember last night? We did it for how long? A long ass time. Of course I wouldn't get up with simple tactics." he said.

"And that's exactly why I bite you." I gave him an evil smirk. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. "Anyway, breakfast is ready. Go brush your teeth and come on."

When he sat down, we began to eat, but when Wade swallowed his food, he began gagging and immediately dropped his fork and ran to the bathroom. I could hear his gags and I could also hear him throwing up.

When he sat down his face was all red.

"Is my food that bad?" I asked. Wade shook his head.

"It's not that, I just felt sick all of a sudden. I promise it's not disgusting at all." We continued to eat, but as Wade tried to eat more and more, the more he'd throw up.

I checked the time on my phone.

"Babe, I have to go now. I'm sorry i can't stay to take care of you. Make sure you go to the doctors and get yourself checked out to see if it's nothing serious." I said. Wade smiled and nodded.

Before opening the door and leaving, he gave me a goodbye and kiss.

When I got to work, my coworker, Olivia, greeted me.

I sat down at my desk and began my work. After checking, sorting, signing, and stamping papers, it was time for my lunch break.

As I sat in the lunchroom, Olivia came in.

"Hey, Forts." she said.

"Hey, what's up?" Olivia slowly walked over to me and buckled herself onto my lap.

"Wanna do something together? That'll make us both feel good?" I couldn't resist the opportunity.

And so, we did it right there in the lunchroom.

When I got home from work, Wade was waiting for me on the couch. And when he saw me he happily jumped up.

"Guess what?" he said.

"What?"

Wade handed me a pregnancy test. I looked down at it.

It was positive.

Wade is pregnant.

"Since when?" I asked.

"About two weeks." Wade happily replied. A sense of guilt washed over me.

That's how long me and Olivia have been eye fucking and mildly flirting.

He's been carrying my child for two weeks, and I've been screwing around with some other girl.

I can't let him find out.

Never.

Later on that night, Wade and I showered together.

"Lemme wash your back." he said. I turned around, and I felt him lightly scrub my back. But then he stopped.

"What are all of these marks on your back? And what is that on your neck? Are these nail marks? And is that a god damn hickey?" I quickly turned around.

"It's not what you think. She came onto me! And she tempted me!"

"And you think that that's a fucking excuse? So fucking what if she came onto you? Then how in the fucking hell did you get nail marks? Huh? You could have pushed her away! Explain that shit Hunter."

I didn't know what to say. My mind was blank.

"I can't believe you. I'm carrying your child and you wanna go fuck some slutty ass bitch from work."

I don't know what came over me, but I dug a deeper hole for myself.

"Don't talk about her like that. She is not a slut." Wade scoffed.

"So you're defending her now? You know what? Fuck you. Fuck you and that bitch and when I have this child, you won't be the father. Get the hell out. Now! Pack your shit and leave! Don't even bother taking anything other than your clothes and shoes. And everything better fit in one bag. If it can't it's staying. Because all of those bags, I bought all of them with my own god damn money."

I got out of the shower, dried myself off, packed my stuff, and left. I felt heartbroken. My heart ached, and was heavy.

I turned my car on and drove to Olivia's house.

From that day forward, we started to date each other.

Back to the present
------------------------------------------------------------------
After seeing that little girl, guilt has returned to me. The guilt of what happened five years ago.

I'm sorry Wade. I'm so, so, so sorry.
_________________________________________

So I decided to change the back story of Wade and Hunter. I also changed it in the previous chapters that mentioned their past. If you'd like, go back and read it, but there wouldn't be any point because the rest of the story will be the same.

Anyway, thank you for your time.