51

Wade Reeves
About a week and a half later, Ronin was fully healed and was discharged from the hospital.

When we got into the house, he flopped into onto the couch and groaned.

"It's been so long since I've been heeeerrrrreeeeee." December and I laughed. She looked up at me, and I winked at her.

"Ronin, I didn't know you missed a couch more than us." December said, putting on her fake sad face. I don't know how she does it at only five, but it looks real.

Immediately his face turns soft and he gets up to walk over to her. Her hands covered her face and she fake cried.

"I promise I don't miss anybody or anything more than you both. I love you both to death. I'd go to hell and back for you guys."

December slowly took her hands off her head, she looked up then gave him her innocent, evil grin.

"Tricked ya!" She yelled. Ronin gave an exaggeration gasp, setting his hand on his chest.

"I. Am. Offended!" Exaggerating some more. He let December have a fair share of giggles until he began tickling, causing her to squeal and laugh.

"Mama! Mama!" She yelled. "Help me! The tickle monster will tickle me until I'll laugh for the rest of my life!" I laughed.

"Mama doesn't want the tickle monster to make me laugh for the rest of my life. So, I'm just gonna keep my distance.

I got everything that happened on video and showed them what it looked like. December playfully glared at Ronin who just gave her a teasing smile.

We spent the rest of the rest of the day together, just playing around with each other, just doing family stuff.
_
Ronin Bridgemond
It was late at night, Wade and December were already fast asleep. I called in Lev and Ivan to give me every piece of evidence of what Brown did to Wade.

"Sir, this is everything I've got." Ivan handed me the photo, as well as the file to the videos. Lev did the same thing. When I looked over everything they found, all of this covered the whole incident. Videos were also provided, which also helped. I turned my watch to face me to check the time.

11:37 P.M.

"Would you like us to go with you?" Lev asked. I shook my head.

"No. Everything will be okay. This is the business of a man fighting for his family." Lev and Ivan just nodded. I set all of the files into a suitcase and got into my car, driving to Forts's house.
_
When I pulled into the driveway, his lights were still on.

I got out and rang the doorbell, waiting for him to come to the door. Clicking followed after and the door swung over.

"Good evening, Mr. Forts." I said. "How are you doing?"