34

Olivia Brown
When I saw Wade and that little brat walking towards Ronin, I ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck. He grunted and pushed me away, hurting my waist. I look back to see Wade angrily walking back to his car and smirked.

"What do you think you're doing?" He barked.

"I just wanted to know how your build was. That's all." And I walked into the building.

I told you I was gonna get my revenge.

Wade Reeves
We got home and I told December that I'd like the be alone. And she didn't ask why and just went to her room.

Usually I would drink all of this away, but I'm pregnant, so I just called Lev to come and watch her while I took a stroll in my car through the city.

As I drove in the rode on the street, my eyes became blurry with tears. I pulled over onto the side of the road and laid my head on the steering wheel, letting the tears fall, sobbing because of the pain.

Ronin Bridgemond
I came home. All the lighter were off except December's, and thinking that Wade was in there I walked up into her room. But when I opened the door, it wasn't Wade, it was Lev.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And where's Wade?"

"I'm here because he called me, and the answer to where he is, I don't know. He left as soon as I sat down with December." I looked at December.

"You know where he is?" She shook her head.

"Mama said that he wanted to be alone, and so that's why I think he left." I sighed. That's good. Then he should be back soon.

A few hours later and he still isn't back. I decided not to worry just yet and went to sleep.

The next morning, he still wasn't back, and I began to worry even more. My heart constantly pounded the entire time, I couldn't sit still, I couldn't keep calm.

As I paced around the house, I heard the front door unlocking, and when it opened, in stepped Wade. I ran over to him and hugged him, but he didn't hug me back.

"Where have you been?" I asked. He looked tired, and as if he was crying the whole night.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Um, ok. Well what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about that either." He turned his back to me and walked up the stairs to December's room. When I went up there to spend time with them, Wade glared at me. I got out and closed the door, going to our room.

About a week went by, and Wade hasn't even looked at me, nor spoken to me, and I'm kind of worried.

He unlocked the front door and tried to open it but I stopped him.

"Wade, could you please tell me what's wrong?" I asked pleadingly.

"Leave me alone." His voice and tone were as soft as they used to be. "You're a lying bastard." I drew a blank to what he just said.

"What do you mean I'm a 'lying bastard?'" Wade glared at me. He didn't say a word and tried to open the door again, but failed since I stopped him again.

"Wade, babe, please tell me what's wrong. For whatever I did, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it. But all I ask is can you please tell me what's going on? I'm honestly clueless, and I'd love to know so that I could make it better. If I don't know how am I supposed to help?" Wade huffed and glared at me.

"You really wanna know?" I stood and waited for his answer.

"I'm pregnant. I'm about three weeks pregnant. And it's your child."