5

"Aye, you two," I said towards the giggling December and laughing Ronin. "We need to get up now." As they both calmed themselves, I slid out of bed.

I opened my arms, waiting for December to come to me so I can take her to her room. And she did.

"Hold on. I'll be right back." We went to her room and I set out her outfit for the day.

"Change into this, okay?" I told December. "Do you want mama to help you, or can you do it by yourself like a big girl?"

"I wanna do it like a big girl." I smiled and kissed her forehead before going back to my room. Ronin was still laying down.

"Aye. Mister. Get up. I need to fix the bed." He smiled and got up. When he got up I walked over to the bed and began to organize it. I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked, attempting to push him away but failed miserably.

"I'm just trying to claim what's mine." Ronin repliee back. I blushed for a second then immediately snapped out of it.

"Yours? I belong to no one. Now let go so I can fix the bed." I heard him sigh, but his arm drew back from my waist.

Afterwards, I opened my closet and took my shirt and shorts off. I felt hungry eyes on me. I turn the the doorway to see Ronin standing there, looking at me.

"Stunning." he whispered out, and I felt my face heat up. I threw on an over sized hoodie that hung down a little past my mid thigh and put on socks that stopped an inch away from my knee.

Later on I watched as Ronin began making breakfast for us. He looked so good in that apron, cooking.

After he was finished we all sat down at the table and began to eat. I was amazed at how good at cooking he was, but I didn't want to admit it.

"This is good!" December yelled. I felt a hint of jealousy and heart ache. How dare you. I internally sobbed. And Ronin noticed and set his hand on my thigh. Giving me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him. I checked the time.

"Ember, baby, go upstairs and get ready for daycare, kay?" December nodded and ran upstairs. "I'll help you with your hair once you're done getting dressed!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" she replied.

Moments later, December comes downstairs with two small rubber bands. She hands them to me and we sit on the floor. I begin french braiding her curly hair.

"Done." I said kissing her cheek.

"Do I look pretty, Mr. Ronin?" she asked him.

"Of course." he replied. "Just like a princess." She giggled and sat down, continuing to eat her breakfast.

Once done, I put her in the car and buckle her up.

"Do you want to come with us or are you going to stay here?" I asked Ronin.

"I'll tag along." He got into the passenger seat and I drove off.

When I pulled into the parking spot, Ronin and I stepped out of the car. He unbuckled December and carried her to the door. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Mama loves you, have a good day at school." I quietly said. Ronin patted her head.

"Have a good day little one." December giggled and waved as she walked into the building, and when I saw the door shut I turned and left.

Now back at the apartment, Ronin gets a phone call. He talks for a minutes or two then hangs up.

"I have to be at the office right now," he said. "But once I get back you'll already have December and we can all go to the mall." I smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good." He kissed my head and left. With the time I have by myself, i decided to clean the house. I put ear buds in and began to cleaning, sweeping, mopping, washing and drying dishes, wiping down doors and door knobs, wiping down counter tops, cleaning both rooms and fixing beds, cleaning bathrooms, and a lot of other stuff.

By the time I finished, December needed to be picked up in ten minutes.

When I get there, I walk into the building, and December immediately spots me. She runs into my arms and gives me a big hug.

"How was daycare? I asked.

"It was good!" I smiled.

"That's good."

I buckled December in her seat and began driving back home.

"Once Ronin gets back we're going to the mall." December clapped her hands excitedly.

Once we were back, we didn't wait long for Ronin to come back.

He drove us to the mall, and when we stepped in, it was filled with people of high class. Basically the mall is for rich people. We followed Ronin to whichever store he walked into.

He bought clothes, shoes, and accessories for not just himself, but for December and I.

By our tenth store, he had already paid over about one hundred thousand dollars. The prices of everything had overwhelmed me.

Ronin pulled a pair of pants off the rack.

"I'm going to go try these on. I'll be right back." I nodded and watched as he walked away. Out of nowhere, I heard my name.

"Wade?" That voice made my heart drop. I turn, and it's none other than Hunter.

A.k.a December's father and my ex boyfriend.

"I knew it was you!" he said. "And who's this?" He pointed to December. He doesn't even notice this is his own daughter?

"This is your fucking daughter! You son of a bitch!" I yelled. He looked shocked.

"My daughter?" Hunter asked.

"Yes. Your daughter." I replied. "The one you got me pregnant with and then left me!"

Hunter Forts

When I first saw this little girl, I didn't know who she was, but when Wade told me who she was, I did see the similarities in us. She had my blue eyes, my face, but she had Wade's curly hair.

She hid behind Wade's leg.

Just then a man, heavily muscled, with a sharp jawline and chiseled face appeared, his dark eyes glaring at me.

"Wade, who is this?" the man asked. His voice was deep and almost scary.

"This is my ex boyfriend and December's father." Wade replied. The man stepped towards me.

"Don't ever show your face in front of Wade ever again! Do I make myself clear?" he growled. I nodded and turned and walked away.

What have I done?