32

Hunter Forts
While at the mall with Olivia, I saw Wade walking with his daughter and decided to try and start a conversation with him.

I walked over to him and waved.

"Hey Wade." I said. "Nice seeing you here." I squatted down. "You too little one." She bang to hide behind Wade's leg.

"What brings you here?" He asked with a little attitude.

"Just shopping. You know?" He rolled his eyes. "And what about you?"

"I came here to mind my business. If that's all we'll get going now. Bye."

He tried to walk away from me but I caught his arm.

"Can I please just have two more minutes of your time?" I asked. He yanked his arm away.

"You should have thought about spending more time with me when you decided to fuck another bitch behind my back while we could have started our own family. And if you would have pretended you had a brain, you should have came to me if you just didn't love me anymore instead of hurting me when all I wanted was your love and to be a family with you." Those words cut me into pieces.

"I know, and I regret it. But please, just give me one more chance. I promise that I'll never do that ever again. I promise to take care of December, I promise to take care of the both of you." I said pleadingly.

"You also should have thought of that before cheating. This little girl could have been yours, but you preferred that bitch over your own flesh and blood, and now she isn't yours anymore. You don't know how hard it was to raise her on my own. You don't know how many sleepless nights I had taking care of her, balancing a job, balancing child care, I had three jobs, trying to provide for only her. I was always trying my best so that she would grow up to be the kindest, sweetest person you've ever known. And I'm glad she didn't grow up with someone like you in her life. I'd rather be a single parent than let you raise her."

He didn't even let me manage a word out and left. I felt my knees shaking, and I wanted to collapse to the ground, but kept it back and went back to Olivia.

Olivia Brown
I saw and heard everything, and it infuriated

When I saw Hunter walking back I hurriedly walked back to the shirts, waiting for him and grabbed a shirt.

"Is that the shirt you want?" He asked.

"No, I'm gonna keep looking, if that's okay." He nodded.

"Yeah, take as long as you want. I don't mind."

As I walked through the isles of clothes my blood was boiling.

I'll get my revenge.