38

Wade Reeves
Five months into my pregnancy and my stomach has already gotten pretty big. I can't start to feel my feet hurt more and more, my back aching more and more.

Everyday, when Ronin is home, he's doing everything for me and is around me majority of the time. When he isn't home, he'll have guards around every inch of the house, with Lev and Ivan with December and I.

December and I were sitting on our large bed, staring at my belly. She looked up at me.

"Yes, you can touch it." I said. She softly set her hand over my bare stomach and lightly dragged her hand across. "You'll be a big sister soon." She giggled.

"I can't wait."

A few months ago, we had went to the doctors for an ultrasound. Ronin was there with me. And when I saw the baby growing inside my stomach, I couldn't hold back my tears.

The doctor showed me my little baby on the screen, I couldn't believe that it was actually true. I'm pregnant.

When I looked at it, tears began to well up in my eyes and stream out. I turned to Ronin, who was sitting right beside me, and grabbed his hand and smiled.

"That's our child." He said, smiling back at me.

"Yeah." Later on, the doctor told us that the baby is a boy. And almost immediately, baby names began swirling in my head. But Ronin already knew what I was thinking about.

"Babe, we have lots and lots of time. Calm down, just for a little bit." He told me.

"Okay." I replied back. We went home and told December. She squealed and jumped up and down, clapping her hands.

"Help mama think of names, yeah?" She smiled brightly and nodded.

I went to the kitchen to look in the fridge. Barely any food. Great. Lev, Ivan, and two other body guards came with me to the grocery market. As we walked through, I got a lot of stares, along with December because they see a pregnant man, with one child and bodyguards surrounding him. But I've learned not to mind them, since I'll never see them again.

When I got home, Ronin was sitting at the table, waiting for me to get back. When he heard the door close, he looked at me and shot yo to his feet, walking towards me. He spun me around and checked every corner of my body.

"You're not hurt are you?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head.

"Does it look like it?" I asked. He shook his head. "Exactly."

Ivan set the groceries on the table for me. I walked over and began taking them out of the bags and putting them away.

"Woah, babe," Ronin said. "You better go sit yourself down somewhere. You will not be putting these away."

"But-" he cut me off.

"No buts. Go sit down and rest." I couldn't argue with him because one way or another, he would get me to sit down. I sat down in the couch with a groan and began rubbing my stomach. A little later, December joined me. And soon after, Ronin joined me too.

I laughed.

"Is this fun to the both of you?" I asked. And in harmony, they both looked up at me with wide eyes and nodded. "Honestly, you two, you guys are way too easily entertained."