26

⚫️⚪️There will be R-Rate scenes or whatever (I guess). It's not the best thing in the world but I tried. It's my first time writing something like this. Enjoy (hopefully).⚪️⚫️

Wade Reeves
This kiss was passionate, and it gave me butterflies.

I was out of breath and tried to open my mouth to breathe, but when I did, Ronin slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. And it felt good. He pulled back away from me, both of us huffing.

As we stared into each other's eyes, sparks of lust traveled between us. Ronin slid one hand around my back and slid the other under me, picking me up. He walked upstairs to his bedroom and tossed me onto the bed and climbed on top, hovering over me. His smirk wasn't an innocent smirk. I didn't have anytime to speak or think and he dove in for a kiss. This time, the kiss wasn't as soft and the one from earlier. It felt way better and it caused me to moan out. He pulled his lips away and began planting kisses all over my neck, moving his way down, until he reached the waistband of my pants.

Ronin Bridgemond
I folded my finger over the waistband of his underwear, lightly tugging at it. I could see his cock rising from his pants. I chuckled.

"Can't wait anymore?" I asked. His face grew even more red. I pull his underwear down to reveal his hard cock. He looks at me again, shaking his head.

"Don't even think about it." he told me.

"But he seems to want my love and affection." Wade went speechless. He stuttered and was unable to manage a word out. I ignored his words and took it in my mouth, and at this sudden action, he let out a loud moan. It made my own cock bulge a little. I continuously bobbed my head up and down and he huffed, fingers running through my hair, heavily breathing, back arching.

"Ronin." he moaned out. "Stop." I ignored him again and kept going. I could tell that he was close because he was arching his back even more and bucking his hips, even gripping my hair fIghter. He released into my mouth, still huffing. He looks at me.

"Do not swallow that. Spit it out." I gave him an what if I don't' kind of look. "Ronin, spit it out." I gave him another look. He shook his head. I smirked and swallowed it. Wade sighed.

I laid him back down on the bed and began to hover over him again. I pulled his pants all the way off and began to undress him, connecting our lips in the process. His little moans while we kissed were turning me on even more and making me go crazy. I pulled away from him to let him breathe, but the site I saw just made me lose control.

Wade was weak and limp, laying bear under me, huffing loudly, his cock still hard too.

Wade Reeves
When Ronin pulled away from me, he stood there for a moment, staring at me, but then all of a sudden, his eyes got darker and he began undressing himself. As he pulled his pants off, I saw his cock. I stared wide eyed at his hard member. It was big, but I couldn't say anything as I wasn't able to gather my thoughts.

Ronin flipped me over on all fours and raised my ass into the air. I felt embarrassed, having everything exposed. I cupped my face in my
hands and sighed but then all of a sudden felt something warm circle my hole.

"What are you doing?" I yell. I can't help but buck my hips as his tongue jabs into my flesh.

"Just enjoying the feast." he replied to me. By this point, my thoughts are all over the place.

"Stop." I moan. Of course, he ignores me and keeps going. Ronin pulls his tongue out of me and begins to finger me, which also surprises me. I moan out in pleasure, which makes me mad because this is embarrassing, but I can't do anything but take it since I don't have any sense of reason. Nor do I have the energy and power to. It just feels too
good.

He draws his fingers out and I'm able to get a breath of air. I look back at Ronin and I see a dark smirk on his face. My eyes widened. He began poking at my hole with his monster dick, making me scared.

"Babe, that thing" I said. "That thing will not fit. It's.....too big." I told him. He bent over to me and kissed my jawbone right below my ear.

"Trust me, it'll fit." he replied.

"You expect me to believe you while you're in this state-" Without warning,Ronin gripped waist and thrusted his dick so deep into me, it caused me to see stars.

My mind went blank. I couldn't think at all now. I couldn't even gather how good it felt. He flipped me back onto my back and continued thrusting fast and deep. Now, I'm a moaning mess below him, eyes rolled into the back of my head, mouth wide open, moaning out in pleasure, my back arched.

"You seem to like it" He said. I could barely process his words. After that, he had said a few more things, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Ronin grabbed me by my arms and pulled me up to where I was sitting in his lap, not stopping his pace. He crashed his lips onto mine, beginning to thrust deeper, my moans echoing through the huge room.

I feel that I'm getting close and wrap my legs around Ronin's waist and gripped onto him even harder. And with a loud, pleasure filled moan, I release between us, my vision going blurry, some dripping onto him.

I now lay flat on my back, huffing out of breath. I close my eyes, but then shoot them open as Ronin grabs my legs and spreads them again. I stare at him.

"What?" he said. "You thought we were only gonna go one round? You must be out of your mind." I internally began to cry. If one round felt like three, how many is he planning on going?

Ronin Bridgemond
After a number of rounds (I've lost track), I finally finished. As I looked at Wade, his body was covered in hickeys, sweat, and some cum.

"Now are you done?" he diked between huffs. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Yes" I said. Afterwards, we went and made out a little while we showered together.

As we laid in bed together, ready for bed, I wondered where December was.

"Oh yeah. I said. Where's December?"

"She's at Stella's." Wade replies back. I'm planning on getting her tomorrow morning." I gave Wade my signature smirk.

"That's if you're not sore tomorrow. Hopefully, that back will be okay." I winked at him. He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" he said and grabbed the blanket and faced opposite of me.

I turned the lamp off and wrapped my arms around Wade, falling asleep
just like that.
_______________________________________
Surprise, I guess. Here's an unexpected chapter. I didn't even know I was gonna write this. It's all thanks to @Jhamoya43 and @NorahCorabelle. They gave me a sudden rush of motivation, and so now, I don't know if I'll still be on a break off of updating. Time will tell. Anyway, your welcome. To some of you.;)