20

December is now in bed after playing around with Ronin and I for hours on end. He set a hand on my shoulder and handed me a nice hot cup of tea.

"You holding up okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup, I just don't feel secure without having December watched." I replied. Ronin smiled.

"What are your commands? I will carry them out."  I sat and thought for a moment.

"I want your strongest man to keep hawk eyes on my daughter, when she's at school he should be inside the building too, when she walked by herself or is just walking, his eyes better be and stay on her, when she's home, he should be inside this house as close as possible but giving her personal space. Do you understand me? And if you don't feel safe with me being by myself the same applies to him too." I glared at him, and I could see the deer in his eyes.

"I'll do everything you said." He told me.

"Good."

The next morning, I heard the doorbell ring. Ronin got up to go answer it, and two men walked in.

"Babe, meet my right hand man, Lev Duchesneau. He will be protecting you." Lev was a pretty tall guy, heavily muscled with long blonde hair, freckles, and hazel brown eyes. His face absolutely did not match his face. He had a baby face with a man's body. "Him, right here, is his unidentical twin brother, Ivan Duchesneau. He will be watching over December." Ivan was also tall, he was heavily muscled too, but his hair was a dark black, his skin is pale, and his eyes are a bright blue. They were both huge, but still about two inches shorter than Ronin.

"Hi," I said. "Even though I'm not your boss I'll beat your asses if anything happens to her. Even if you weren't the one watching over her, I will minder you in cold blood." December came running down the stairs.

"Mama! Mama! Who will be my bodyguard?" I pointed to Ivan.

"Your bodyguard's name is Ivan Ducheneau. Be nice to him and respect him. Call him by whatever he prefers. Over there is Lev Duchesneau. That's his twin brother, but they don't look alike." December ran over to Ivan and hugged his leg.

"You're also huge. Just like Ronin." She giggled, and Ivan couldn't keep up the tough guy act and began laughing too.

"Watch her." I told Ivan, and he nodded. Lev, Ronin, and I walked into the kitchen to discuss the matters of the person watching me. And when we went back into the living room, December was hanging on Ivan like a jungle gym.

"I guess she already likes you Gene." Lev told Ivan.

"Gene?" I asked.

"Gene is his middle name. We call each other by the middle name. Mine is Troy. You can call me what you want though."

The day went on normally, except I found out that Lev is the masculine one and Ivan isn't. Well, when it comes to private lives. While Ronin and Lev joked around in the kitchen, drinking, Ivan and I just sat and talked in the living room about how stubborn the boys can be. December was upstairs asleep.
—————————————————————
Lev Duchesneau
- 26 years old
- Ronin's right hand man
- is 13 minutes older than Ivan

Ivan Duchesneau
- 26 years old
- Lev's twin brother
- is the mature twin