25

Wade Reeves
He seemed happy, and that was good.

"You made this?" He asked. I nodded.

"I haven't made this ever since my grandma died." I replied. "She died when I was like, fifteen. And that's when my life began going down hill. I started drinking, smoking, just doing things I shouldn't. She wasn't my actual grandmother. She was kind enough to take me in from the orphanage. And she's been like family to me, and when she died, I couldn't handle it. But when I had December, my life was back on track." I felt like I blabbered too much.

He sat in silence, staring at me, glisten in his eyes.

"I feel bad." He finally said.

"Why?"

"Because you made me a nice dinner and even bought me a gift, and you've been through a lot. If anyone deserves something like this it's you." I blushed a little and smiled.

"That's not true." I said.

"It is." He replied. "It's very true." He brushed his hand on my cheek and cupped it in his hand, sweeping his thumb across. I leaned my head into his grasp, taking in his warmth, smiling.

"You're beautiful." He told me. I blushed shyly. "Well, let us eat now." I nodded.

We talked and ate at the table.

Ronin finished the last of his food. I smiled.

"You ready for your gift?" He nodded happily. I stood up and walked behind the counter and grabbed the golden box and set it next to him, then sat back down.

I watched as he carefully peeled the bow off and tore the paper off. He pulled the top off, revealing the blood red and black three piece suit. He pulled the jacket out first, then the best, then the pants.

"You got this for me?" Ronin asked.

"Yup." I said proudly.

"Was it expensive?" I shook my head.

"Not at all."

I watched as he examined the suit, imagining how he'd look in it for the thousandth time. My eyes began burning with lust.

"Keep looking at me like that and you don't know what'll happen next." He growled. His eyes were staring right into mine, filled with the same lust as mine.

I continued to stare into his eyes, him staring back. But he broke eye contact and walked over to me.

He cupped my face in his hand and bent down and pressed his lips against mine.