30

Hunter Forts
I was able to finish all the papers, and when I came into work I set them all on the desk inside of the office. The funny thing is, I set the papers down as soon as he walked into this department. I was finally able to meet the Olivia in the office, and when I saw her I smiled and waved. She waved back and walked over to me.

"Hey babe." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I said back and hugged her.

"We're you able to finish the stack of papers?" I nodded.

"Did you get some good sleep?" She nodded. "After that hard day yesterday, you needed it."

My. Bridgemond walks by us.

"There are already stacks of papers on your desks." He says to us. "I want them done by the end of the day and turned into your boss to be turned into me."

"Yes sir." We day in unison, and we run to our desks and get to work.

Olivia Brown
I rolled my eyes as I walked to my desk. He keeps giving us so much work. And it's annoying. He's targeting only us just because his little crybaby hates us now.

But that crybaby femboy can't say anything to me because I haven't done anything wrong. I wasn't the one who cheated on him when he was pregnant. I mean, I did know about the two of them dating, but he can't be mad at me.

I sat down and stared at the stack of papers. It was half a foot tall. I sighed and began filing the papers, huffing and angrily and aggressively stamping and writing.

Ronin Bridgemond
I smirked at the two of them angrily filing papers. It serves them right anyway. They should have saw it coming. All department chiefs, including myself, were called into a meeting. I made my way to the meeting room and began the meeting.

Wade Reeves
Since I was home today, December and I decided to clean the house. In a way, when I'm bored, I love cleaning. And so does December, which surprises me because she's only four.

She's able to organize things in a neat way, sometimes even better than me.

I sat her up on the counter and let her organize all the jars and accessories on the counters while I did the dishes, swept the floor, and mopped. December even helped me clean the windows.

When we were done we just sat on the couch and waited for Ronin to get home. December scooted towards me and looked at me, curiosity filling those bright eyes.

"Mama, why haven't we gone home yet?" She asked. I forgot to tell her that we don't live there anymore.

"Well, this is our new home." I said. "We live in this house now, you, me, and Ronin." A smile grew on her face.

"Really?" She asked, a smile growing on her face. I nodded and hummed.

"Mmhmm." She hopped off the couch and began hopping around. I laughed.

We heard the door clicking as someone was unlocking it, and when it swung open, Ronin stepped in with open arms, ready to hug December. Her face lit up and she ran towards him and gave him the tightest hug she could manage.

"Mama said that we'd be living together!" She said excitedly. He nodded.

"And mama is right. We will be living together." He replied. December squealed and hopped up and down. He looked up at me, smiled, then winked at me. I smiled back and shook my head.