II.

Tubbo Pov

I was woken up by my alarm going off and immediately knew what was today. Today was the last week of school!

I got out of bed and picked clothes for today. I put on a white t-shirt and some blue jeans. I get downstairs and waved goodbye to my mum and Lani. While leaving the house I put on shoes, jumped over the fence, and got inside my neighbor's house.

''Good Morning second mum!'' I say jokingly to Y/n's mum.

''Good Morning Tubbo! Y/n is still sleeping can you please go wake her up and after that you two come down here I made some waffles.'' Y/n's mom say'd.

''Of course! You know how much I like waking Y/n up!'' I replied.

''Haha sure I know, and I also know how much Y/n likes waking you up.'' she added.

'Y/n and I were friends since ever and I always liked her but she obviously doesn't like me back and I don't want to lose my best friend.'

As I got upstairs I walked slowly and carefully to Y/n's room and opened the door. The first thing I saw was Y/n under a blanket. She looked so cute so I just had to take picture of her. After that, I jumped on her bed and started yelling ''WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!'' She didn't seem to wake up so I yelled more and more and more! ''WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!'' is she really in that deep sleep? Should I be worried? ''WAKE UP! WAKE UP!''

''OKAY, OKAY! I'M AWAKE! YOU CAN STOP JUMPING ON MY BED NOW!'' she yelled back.

Now she made me feel a little bad for yelling that much ''hahaha sorry.'' I apologized.

"Whatever," she said sounding a little pissed.

Now she made me feel sad. So I just changed the theme. "So are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah, totally," she didn't sound that pissed this time "okay now, what should I wear?" she asked me while showing me two outfits. The first one was black jeans and a white crop top shirt. Secon one was yellow trousers and a blue oversized t-shirt. I definitely liked the first one more.

"I like the first one more." I say while looking in her beautiful y/e/c (you're eye colour) eyes.

"I agree" she agreed with me and got changed.

After she changed I told her "Your mum said that she will make waffles for breakfas." she just hummed in response.

I sit up from her bed because when I come into her room first thing I do is jump and lay down on her bed. Closing the door I went downstairs, sat, and started eating waffles while still talking to Y/n's mum. Her dad, on the other hand, was on a business trip with my dad.

After a while Y/n still didn't show up so her mum called her "Y/N COME EAT BREAKFAST" she yelled.

"I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" is all she got in response before Y/n got downstairs.

"Here you go. Now eat and go to school. When you come back I will be at work so Tubbo," she turned to face me "you can come and make Y/n some company." she said with a small smile.

"Thank you second mum but I have to stream so can Y/n maybe come to my place?" I asked.

"Of course that she can if she want to."

"Fine by me," Y/n said between chewing waffles which she had a full mouth of.

🐝Time skip: 20 minutes🐝

"C'MON Y/N WE WILL BE LATE!" I yelled at her.

"JUST A SECOND!" she yelled back doing who knows what.

"IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN HERE IN THO SECONDS I WILL-" I was cut off by Y/n falling down the stairs.

I hurried up to her "Y/n are you okay?" I say while helping

"I think I am. Now LET'S GOO!" she yelled but I could see her limping on one leg so she hurt her.

"Okay c'mon."

15 minutes later we arrived at school. The first thing when we got into school was being greeted by some guy named Luke who asked Y/n to go to the dance with him but she just said "I'm sorry but I already have someone to go with."

What? Y/n is going to dance with someone? But we always stayed at my or her's house and watch a movie? Besides with who is she going to?

At that moment I felt somehow strange. What was that feeling maybe jealous? No way I don't like her that much but why would she go anyway.

When we walked a bit away from Luke I asked her '' You are going to dance this year? ''

"Well this is our second to last year so I thought that I should go. Better say we." She didn't look at me and I was confused.

I thought for a bit and then said "Mhm and even if I'm going I don't have anyone to go with. About that with who are you going?" I was sad and again jealous because I didn't want to see her with someone else.

That's when we arrived at our lockers and she got down on one knee taking my hand. Is she going to propose to me or something?

"Toby I know you for so long but I still don't know your middle name ,Smith. Will you go with me to the school dance?" she asked.

In mocking girly tone I answered her "OMG I thought that you will never ask me!"

We looked each other in the eyes and burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha," we couldn't breathe because of laughing.

After our laughing calm down a bit she asked me again "No but really do you wanna go to the dance with me?"

I thought for a moment before answering "Haha sure."

That's when bell rang and we got to our class still laughing a bit. We were weird and we could both confirm that without hesitation.
_______________________________________
1009 words

Wow... it's like I'm speedrunning this...