LXXVIII.

Y/n Pov

It was now 1 pm.

Tubbo and I have had been walking on a beach for two hours.

We eventually sat down and just chilled for a bit.

"You know Y/n... I always liked you. I think it went from when I was five. I specifically remember that day. My mum was telling me about how her and dad loved each other. So I asked he what is love... "

*Flashback from 12 years ago*

Tubbo Pov

"Mum. Why did you and dad got married?" I asked my mum as I finished my drawing of her and my dad.

"Well, we loved each other so we got married." she said with smile, cleaning up dinner.

I tought for a bit.

"What is love, mum?" I asked.

"Huh... Love... It is when two people are really kind towards each other, it is when that special someone makes you feel happy, and loved... Love also can be something that can hurt you a lot. So be careful when you use that word with someone." she explained to me.

"I still don't quiet understand."

"We honey... You will understeand in few years." she said and kneeled down next to me and my table where I was drawing.

"And what is solmat?" I asked again.

"You mean soulmate?" she giggled and I nodded "Soulmate is one person that who you are meant to be with. Someone that will always be there for you, and someone you will always be there for. And soulmate is someone who you truly love. And someone who will never brake you're heart." she finished.

After that, I helped her finish doing the dishes and went to bed.

Little bit after me, she came to my room to give me a kiss on a cheek and say goodnight.

"Night night love." she told me and turned off the lights.

Just as she was about to exit the door I stopped her.

"Mum." I said.

"Yeah honey?"

"I think that Y/n is my soulmate." I said to her.

She giggled lightly.

"I think that too."

*Back into this time*

"Wow." Y/n said.

"I know, I know. I am such a simp and a-" my talking got cutted off by Y/n's warm lips meeting mine.

"I love you." she said to me and I felt myself blushing.

"I love you too." I said to her and kissed her one more time.

After that, we both pulled away and layed down on rocks.

"Y/n... You wanna know my last secret?" I asked her.

"Of course I do." she said.

"Okay, so, there is this girl." I started to talk and sat back up, her following my moves. "She is super sweet and gorgeous. And I was thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend. What do you think of it?" I asked her smiling, and glancing our fingers together.

"I think that if you asked her that. She would deffinetley say yes." Y/n told me, smiling even more than me.

"Well I guess that I just got myself a girlfriend." I told her and we kissed one more time.

Y/n Pov

'Oh, my, God.

I never dreamed of this.

I never even imagined that one day, I would actually be Tubbo's fucking girlfriend!!

This was so crazy.

I had to tell that to my best frie-' I stopped my thinking, and my smile quickly flew away from my face.

I saw Tubbo noticed that, and he immediately pulled me closer to him.

"Woah, woah, woah. I expected from you to cry, but not like actually." he said hugging me. "Y/n what is wrong?" he asked me concerned.

"I- y-you and m-me-" I tryed to say, but couldn't.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. You can talk to me. Everything will be okay." he said to me with calm voice.

He hugged me a bit more, but eventually pulled away as I stopped crying.

"Now tell me. What is wrong and who do I have to kill?" he asked me, half joking, half sirious.

"I just realised... If we are together... That means... Our friendship... You were my best friend Tubbo. My first ever best friend. Who will I go home now at tell that I have gotten myself a boyfriend, who will I tell now that I had my first real kiss with a boy that I like. I mean Tubbo... You are not the same person anymore." I told him, tears forming in my eyes again.

He hugged me again and squeezed me.

"Y/n, you know that I am the same person that I was before. I can be you're boyfriend and you're best friend, all at the same time." he said stroking my hair.

I sighed, relieved that I hadn't lost my best friend.

"Thank you Tubbo." I told him.

"No problem. And now, when we get home, we will change into something much more comfortable, and we can watch movies, and you can tell me how amazing boyfriend you just got." he told me giggling.

"We will do that." I said and missed his cheek.

After that, we just sat there, for two good minutes in silence, before he spoke up again.

"I'm whole honesty... I think that you need more girl friends." he said jokingly.

"Yeah. I agree." I said and we both laughed.

Thirty minutes later, we were walking down the road, to beach house.

When we got there, first thing I did was ran into my room and screamed in my pillow.

"I will be waiting for you in living room!" I heard Tubbo yell to me.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I quickly changed to some sweatpants, and one of Tubbo's hoddies I took from him just a minute ago.

I jumped happily down the hallway into the living room.

Tubbo was already sitting on a sofa, finding something that we could watch.

"Oh my God. You are here." I said to him. "I need to tell you something." I started to talk.

"Yeah?" he asked opening his hands for me, so that we could cuddle.

"I just got myself an amazing boyfriend." I started to talk and he only giggled, but continued to listen to me.

He really is a special boy.

_______________________________________1048 words

Dj_Kitty_Fire is this good timing?