XLI.

Y/n Pov

Toby and I layed on couch and he turned on TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asked me while getting comfortable on couch.

He layed down on my lap and I played with his hair.

"Let's watchhhh... hmmm.... OH! Pirates of the Caribbean! I heard that that is a great movie!" I said to him.

"Sure!" Toby agreed and searched for movie. "Is this the one?" he asked pointing at one out of 4 movies.

"Ughh... the third one should be first one." I said and he played first one.

After about 2 hours of watching movie, it ended. It was now 3:12pm.

"So..." I started talking moving a away from Toby. We were now laying both. Him laying behind me hugging me. "What now?" I asked.

"I should go stream." he said.

"Okay." I replied and got up so he can get up too.

"Wanna be on my stream?" Toby asked me while moving his setup to kitchen. He was going to do another cooking stream where he is baking cake fou our birthday.

"Sure, I guess." I helped him to put everything for stream.

He started stream and did his usual intro.

"Today chat. We will be cooking again!" he stopped to read chat. "Thank you for all birthday wishes too!!" after he read that, donation popped out.

ChickenDog donated 10 dollars.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N AND TUBBO!!

Donation said.

"Thank youu!!" we said at same time.

"Now. Let's start making cake." Toby announced and pulled out one bowl.

"Okay, it says we need two eggs," I reader and tryed to find two eggs in fridge.

"Here!" I handed Toby eggs and we started making a cake.

Few minutes passed and now I was adding milk.

I noticed that Toby got quieter and how he didn't moved an inch from camera.

"Hey,Y/n!" I heard his voice.

As I was washing one cup so we didn't had to do that later I turned around and was met by bunch of whipped cream smashed across my face.

"TOBY!" I yelled his real name.

"Yeah?" he asked trying to suspend his laugh.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled again not caring if anyone from outside can hear us.

"Chat told me to. I'm sorry." he said turning around to screen to look at chat.

After I cleened myself up I decided to do revange to Toby.

He was still reading chat. And when he turned around to face me again I sprinkled him in sprinkles that were supposed to go on cake.

"THIS IS MY REVANGE BEE BOY!!" I yelled and laughed.

"Y/N! WHAT THE-" he cutted himself off and started chasing me.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed and runned away from him. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed again.

"YOU WILL PAY!!" he yelled back.

"YOU STARTED IT!" I yelled back.

"Oh," he stopped "I did." he calmly walked back to kitchen.

I sighed and started going to kitchen too.

"BUT I WILL FINISH IT TOO!" he yelled and quickly takled me down.