XXXV.

Y/n Pov

When we get to main room everyone were aleready there.

"OMG Y/N!" Niki yelled and runned to hug me.

"Hey." I simply said.

Girls then came and hug me asking me of I'm okay. To witch I just nodded simply yes.

Other people just looked at me and smiled.

When all girls pulled away from me, I felt someone hugging my stomach.

I then looked down and saw Eric.

" Happy birthday again." I said, crouching down to be on his level and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you." he whispered.

"Did you talked to your mum and dad?" I asked him while I got up.

He then started holding my hand just like always and we started walking out of house.

"So, how has your day been so far?" I asked Eric as we get on sidewalk.

Toby Pov

I was walking being Y/n, next to Tommy.

We were talking about Dream Smp lore.

As we are walking across the road we got on sidewalk I saw Y/n switching sides with Eric so she was next to main road.

At first I tought that it was just simply just on coincidence.

But when we crossed road again. We got on other side of road and Y/n switched sides again.

After that I foud that a bit weird.

We had three more times crossing road so I will see did she did that on perpouse or coincidence.

"Hey Tommy." I quickly shake him before getting to road.

"Yes, Tubs?" he asked.

"Look at Y/n. What is she doing?" I asked him.

"Walking?" he looked at me confused.

"No, why is she switching sides with Eric every time so he is not next to road?" I asked him more directly.

Now, he was looking at me confused. He was thinking about it and I could see that.

"Hey George!" he called George, who turned around immediately.

"Yeah?" George asked.

"Why did Y/n changed sides with Eric eveytime they get to main road." Tommy and I looked at George.

"What do you mean?" looking at us George pulled Dream to his side and did just what Y/n did with Eric but not taking his hand.

"See. That what you just did to Dream. You pulled him so he isn't walking by main road." Tommy explained one again and repeated his question. "What was that and why?"

"Ohhhh... So, like, when you are about people. And like. I don't know how to explain but if... when... I did that because if like a car, just got here put of nowhere it will first hit me and I would have time to push Dream so nothing much happenes to him." George explained to us but we just raised our eyebrows.

"Still don't get it?" I said and Tommy nodded.

"Toby," George faced me. "Would you like more to car to hit you or Y/n-" he didn't even get to finish and I blurted out.

"Me." when I released how quick that respond was I blushed and looked down.

"Okay," he giggled a bit and continued talking, "so if car, was like, getting close to you and Y/n, who is walking next to road. Wouldn't you like, stand next to road so if car comes you could push her to side?" he asked me and I tought for a moment.

"Ohhhh!!" I pulled my finger up in air. "I get it! But why would Y/n be one next to road?" I asked and George's happy face turned into disappointment.

"If you care so much about her. And would not like car to hit her. Go and stand next to her. Or even better on other side Eric is." George now smiled and I nodded.

I then came over to them.

Y/n Pov

I was walking next to Eric.

We were talking about his school, and he was practically telling me how to solve math problem I didn't understood.

"Hello!" Toby said and started holding Eric's other hand.

"What are you doing?" Eric asked laughing a bit.

"I'm looking out for you two!" Toby said happily laughing.

His laugh was so cute, just like always.

When we get to point to cross road, I was about to go and switch sides with Toby.

I would normally do that every time I'm with someone because I don't like people walking next to road.

And if some car accidently comes to crash, I can easily push person away.

Also, I just like to people be safe.

But now, when I wanted to switch sides with Toby. He didn't let me.

"Toby, please go take Eric's other arm." I said to him.

"No. You can hold his left hand, I will hold his right!" Toby smiled, and mentioned for me to take Eric's left hand.

I then realised that he realised what I was doing.

"Toby please. Just go stand there." I told him again but he shaked his head.

"Listen, if something happens to you, it would be my foult. And I will not forgive myself. So please, for my love. Go stand over there." he replied.

I was looking at him confused.

I understood what he meant. But why? How did he kne-.

I turned around to look at Tommy and George. What I saw was that George also switched sides with Clay.

Tommy then looked at me happy.

He waved a bit but I just flipped him off by showing him my middle finger and turning back around and holding Eric's hand again.

I heard him shouting being me "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I just giggled and we continued walking.

When we came to restaurant there was 3 big tabled for us.

A waiter came to us, to take our drink order. He was around 19. Burrnete, and tall. He looked like Ranboo a bit, to be honest.

I was sitting in middle of Eric and Toby. Toby by window and Eric next to Clay.

"What would you like little kid?"he sweetily asked Eric.

_______________________________________1000 words

Here you go Rozy_playzstuff hope you like this chapter