LVII.

Aimsey Pov

I was woken up by sun shining into my eyes.

Really. Sun never shines that hard, and one time, ONE, when I try to have some good sleep, stupid sunshine wokes me up?!

I guess this just isn't going to be my day.

I sighed, looking over at my clock.

7:36 am

'Wow. Never woke up sooner than this.'
I tought and looked around room.

Something was missing in it.

'Maybe plant?

Or a few decorations?

No.' I laughed at my own thought.

'Something else.

Something that is more important, something that I see every day.' That is when I realised.

"Y/n." I whispered and sprinted out of my bed.

While I was trying to get out of it, I got stuck in between few blankets I had over me.

"This mother fu- stupid blankets-" I almost swore at blankets from which I couldn't escape.

When I finnaly did, I stood up, proud of myself.

Then I remembered what I was doing.

I immediately runned to every other room in this house.

She was no where to be seen.

I started to freak out a little, because I knew that I let something happen to her, Tubbo would trow me off of bridge.

After few minutes I decided to call Ranboo.

Y/n and him got really close while they were at Florida, so she probably called him and told him where she went.

When I dialed his number, it took him about ten seconds to pick up.

"Hello? Aimsey?" he talked immediately.

"Hey! Ranboo. I have a little problem here. Well not really a little one. A bigger one." I said and put on my beanie.

"What is wrong? Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Not really. Wait. Where is Tubbo?" I asked him first.

"Umm, I think he just went to shower. We had a long day today!" he laughed.

"Okay, okay, you will tell me about it later. I need help now." I said and putted on my shoes.

"Yeah?"

"Okay, so. Y/n, kind of maybe went missing..." I said and face palmed.

"What." he said now in very serious tone. "How do you mean 'she went missing?' when was last time you saw her?" he asked me.

"Yesterday we both went to sleep at the same time. It was around 12 am. And now, I can't find her anywh-" I stopped.

I heard someone in living room.

"Ranboo, I'll call you later. Do not tell anyone about this, okay?" I said and took off my shoes slowly.

"Uhh, okay? But what about Y/n! Tubbo will freak out if she doesn't awnser his calls." he said.

"Oh shut up. They hadn't talk since they saw eachother at Florida." I explained to him and started slowly walking to living room.

"Oh, I-I didn't knew that." he said with a bit sadness in his voice. He was always for that that Y/n and Tubbo should be together.

"Look, I'll call you later. Okay?" I said, and as soon as he said okay, I hung up.

Now, I was slowly walking to living room.

I heard some more noises.

Then, I saw two people. One was obliviously Y/n, and other one was.... Freddie?

Now, I stopped walking slowly, I just stood normaly and walked into living room.

They were both very much als asleep.

The way they were laying, it looked like they were cuddling.

Freddie was laying behind her, hugging her, and Y/n was laying in front of him, holding his hand.

I knew now that Y/n has feeling for Tubbo, so she must be sleeping with tought that this is Tubbo, not Freddie.

I laughed.

They looked kinda cute, tho. But Tubbo will not like this.

And so will not Y/n when she wakes up.

I took my phone out of my pocket and shook quick picture of both of them.

Then, I started to walk to kitchen.

But as soon I moved, Freddie woke up.

"Aimsey?" he said my name.

"Yeah?" I asked smiling.

He didn't say anything else, but he just tryed to stood up.

Y/n pulled him arm lightly, so he didn't stood up fully, but just sat on couch, Y/n on his lap still sleeping.

"Are you willing to explain what happened and why are you here? I mean, not that you shouldn't be here, just, weren't we supposed to go pick you up some other day?" I asked him wispering so I wouldn't wake up Y/n and he nodded.

"I was supposed to come here tomorrow, but I came here today at sound 3am?" he looked at me not really sure.

"Okay, so how did you ended up here with Y/n?" I asked him.

"Well, she was in kitchen. Probably couldn't sleep, because she was warming up milk. Then, I think she got scared because she was crying when I fully entered room." he said and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, but how did you two ended up here?" I asked again when I didn't get awnser I wanted.

"She kinda told me that she can't sleep at night. And when she can't that she goes to Tubbos house, since they are neighbours, and she sleeps next to him. Then, she said that she wasn't able to sleep normaly since day one she left him in Florida. She said that she would woke up around two or three am and just, not be able to sleep." he said and looked at me.

"Yeah, but what are you doing here sleeping next to her?!" I asked, a bit more loud than I should.

"Well, I asked her if it would be okay if I sleep next to her. She said probably. But the think is that we didn't fell asleep like that. She was laying on couch, and I was sitting, just like now. So I don't really know how we ended up like that." he said confused.

"Oh my God. I didn't knew that she couldn't sleep that much. That was probably why she was streaming in that late hours." I said and looked at her.

"She really misses him. Don't you think?" Freddie asked me.

"Yeah." I said and crouched next to her. "And I think that they really need someones help to become friends again." I told Freddie and he nodded, agreeing with me.

"Then let's help them."

_______________________________________1075 words

PLEASE READ!

Okay, I just wanted to thank you here for so much of support. I never tought that this book would get more than 10 views. But here I am, 26.1k views. I literally can't thank you all enough.

And also thank you for so much loving comments. I'm trying to reply to as much of them as I can. So sorry if I don't do that sometimes.

One more thing, if you see that I made grammar mistake somewhere, feel free to comment about it. I like when people correct me, because that is how I learn more about English and writing it.

now, HAVE WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT! I'LL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER!! BYE BYEEEE!!!