LXXIX.

Y/n Pov

"Y/n?!" someone yelled my name.

I was just lying down, still sleeping, Tubbo right next to me, his hand gripping onto me, hugging me tightly.

Last night, him and I talked and talked, it was about four in the morning when we got into bed.

He gave me a light kiss and was just about to leave, when I asked him to stay with me, which he did.

"Y/n!" I heard my name begin called once again.

I groggily got out of bed, Tubbo feeling that and pulling me back down.

"Where are you going?" he asked sleepily.

"Someone is calling me. I'll just go see what it is." I said and he nodded, letting go of me.

I stood up and put on my shoes.

When I exited my room, I heard Ranboo saying my name again.

"Y/nnnn!!!" he yelled.

"Where are you?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Bathroom!" he said.

I slowly started to walk over there.

I got to the door and it was locked.

"Umm... What is wrong?" I asked him.

"Come in." he said.

I tired opening the door one more time, but it was locked.

"Ranboo the doors are locked. I can't get in. Can you open them? Or just tell me what do you need." I told him, backing away from the door.

"I ummm.... I can't really get up...." he said.

I stood there confused about what he was talking about.

"What do you mean? Are you okay?" I asked him concerned.

"No, not really." he told me chuckling.

"Umm... How am I supposed to get in and help you?" I asked.

"I don't know Y/n, but my leg hurts so much right now, and I can't take pain anymore. So please do something." he said, and I heard his voice breaking.

"I'll go out to the window, is it open?" I asked him putting on my shoes.

"Yeah, but just a bit thought, you are not going to be able to get in." he explained.

"Don't worry, I have my ways." I said and runned out of the house.

When I got to the bathroom window, I called for Ranboo one more time.

"You still alive?" I asked him.

"Yeah... But you might want to hurry up because my foot started bleeding..." he said.

"I'm coming! Don't worry! You will be okay!" I told him and put ladders on the wall.

I used screwdriver to fully remove the window.

It took me about a minute to do it.

"Hey Boo. You okay in there?" I asked him peeking my head trought window that was now gone.

"N-not really..." he said.

He was laying in bathtub, he was wearing a white T-shirt and shorts.

His leg was beading a bit, and it was in a weird position that I just knew hurt.

"Oh my God! Ranboo?! What happened?" I asked him jumping trought the small window into the bathroom.

"Well I was just washing my teeth and sitting on the edge of the bath when I fell in backwards and my leg got in the way so now it looks like this and Y/n I can't feel it I need you to help me please." he said very, very quickly, and I saw his eyes getting teary.

"No, no, no! Boo! Don't cry! It's okay! I'm calling hospital! You will be fine! C'mon." I helped him get up and while he was sitting on the edge of the bath one again. I searched for Aimsey.

"Aimsey!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" I heard her voice coming from kitchen, where they were sitting on the table eating breakfast with Serena.

"I need you're help. Ranboo is in the bathroom and he hurt his leg. I need you to drive us to the hospital." I told them, and they shared look with Serena.

"Is he okay?" she asked getting up from the chair and following me to the bathroom.

"Not really." I whispered as we got closer.

Once we came in, Aimsey was shocked.

"We need to get him to the hospital." I told her.

"Okay, okay. I'm going to get my keys, get him to the car and call Tubbo." they said and runned out of the room.

"Let's go buddy, we will call Tubbo one the way there." I told him.

He got up and leaned against me.

And since he was like, two heads taller than me, I almost fell.

"I'm sorry Y/n. You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Tubbo!" I yelled and I heard him tell back.

"Yeah?! Everything okay?!" he shouted and runned into the room in his pyjamas. "Oh my God! Ranboo!"

"We need to get him to the hospital. I told him and he nodded, helping Ranboo.

We then got in the car, and Aimsey fastly drove us.

After about ten minutes, we got to the hospital.

When we got in, nurses helped us immediately.

Doctor said that his leg is broken, and that he is going to have to stay overnight.

"Okay, thank you so much." I said once last nurse left the room, leaving Ranboo, Tubbo and me in it. Aimsey waiting for us outside.

"Y/n, I'm scared." he said and holded my hand.

"It will be okay. Surgery will last not more than one hour. And we will be waiting for you here." I smiled at him gently.

"It's not that. I have had surgerys before... I'm just scared of staying all alone overnight." he admitted.

"We can stay with you." Tubbo said smiled and hugging me from behind, and not lying, that made my have biggest butterflies ever.

"You sure?" he asked. "I don't know if people are allowed to stay that long." he chuckled.

"They will let us. Believe me." I said to him.

"Well okay then. Just go home change while I'm at surgery. I don't want you two to get a cold in you're shorts." he told us.

"Don't worry about us." I tapped his arm just in time two nurses came in.

"We will have to take him now." They said.

We all said our goodbyes to him, and left home to change, just as he said.

"Y/n do you know where is my red hood-" Tubbo came into my room talking, but stopped as soon as he saw me.

"Um.... I thought it was fine?" I said chuckling awkwardly.

He blushed a bit, but then came closer to me, pulling me into the biggest hug ever.

"Y/n. Have I ever told you how adorable, sweet, caring, wholesome, amazing, beautiful person and girlfriend you are?" he asked.

That made me giggle.

"I bet you were dying to say that last few months." I laughed into his neck.

"Not months, love, years." he said and pulled away from me. Kissing my forehead lightly.

"Wow."

We then both just stood there in each others hugs.

Not anything could brake us apart.

It was like we were specifically made for each other.

___________________________________________1174 words

Yeah... Sorry for no update in a while.

It was just really stressful lately, and I had to take some time off.

But thank you all again :)