XXXVIII.

Y/n Pov

As we were getting more close to house. My eyes started to get more and more watery.

'Oh no. They are going to see me like this.' I tought to myself. Then. I did something what got they're attention. I sniffed.

"Y/n?" Toby asked.

I didn't turned my head away from window. And I deffinetlley didn't have time to wipe my tears away.

"Are you crying?" Toby tried to turn my chin for me to face him. But I was stronger, and kept my head looking out of window.

"I'm sorry." he said in quiet wisper. Only hearble for me.

"I know you are." I started. "But that is my friend. And you are gonna have to accept that." I said getting out of car when we arrived. "Let's go watch movie now." I pulled him by his arm into house.

Will was just getting out of car too and I waved to him before entering.

"Thank you for drive!" I yelled.

"No problem!" he yelled back.

When Toby and I entered house we got greeted by Clay and George also watching movie on couch. Something that catched my eye, was that, that George had his heaad on Clay's shoulder, and Clay had his head on Georges.

They were watching some movie about some people going into center of Earth, or something like that.

Anyways, Toby and I passed them and got into our minni house greeted now, by a note.

It was, I assumed, from Tommy.

Hello Tubbo and Y/n, Ranboo, Oranged and I went to girls mini house to leave you two alone. Have great time watching some love movie.

It was deffinetley from Tommy.

And somewhere under that, I saw some diffrent handwriting.

I am not Oranged.

It said.

I laughed a bit. It was nice having so good friends. Specialy, someone like Tommy and Grayson.

"Wanna watch movie now?" I asked Toby.

"Sure." he said "I will just go change from this clothes into pjamas." he smiled and closed door to his room.

I was quick, I showered and changed my clothes into something comfy.

When I got out, Toby was already searching for some movies, so I made my way to kitchen to made some popcorn.

When popcorn was done. I went to Toby and-

"Oh my God." I started laughing.

"What?" he asked looking at me confused.

"Look at wat are you wearing please." I told him still slightly laughing, and sat next to him.

When he looked at himself, he was tottaly confused. But when he looked back at me, he quickly looked at himself agan, then me.

"Wow, I didn't know we had so many matching clothes." he made his cute giggle and took some popcorn.

Yeah, we were wearing matching clothes again. Black CorpsHudsband hoddie and white tracksuit bottom.

We decied to watch Maze Runners all movies, because we heard about that but never acttually got chance to watch them all.

After we watched second one. Toby talked.

"Hey. Umm... Y/n..." he started playing with my hair as I was laying with my head in his lap.

I turned around to face him.

"Hmm?"

"Do you- I-... sorry for being stupid lately. I never meant to be that kind of dumbass. I really think that you like Patri-" I cutted him off.

Not by words. But by kiss.

On cheek of course. I never asked him what he feels about me! So I will not ruin our relationship.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"It's okay. And I kno-" I was now cutted off by Tommy bursting into the room.

"HELLO MY FELLA- ups. Am I interuppting something?" he started talking laudly but his voice got really quiet.

"It's okay. We are going to sleep anyways." I smiled at Toby.

Then I left room and got to mine and Gray's.

Toby Pov (really short)

Y/n just left room.

"Fuck you Tommy!" I told him wisper yelling.

"Whaaat?" he asked, dragging 'a' like always.

"You-she was jus" I gave up "Nevermind. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Aren't you supposed to go to sleep with her? I tought that you said you spend all day together?" he replied.

That didn't really awnsered my question. But you got used to it after some time.

"Nah. It will be fine. She is going to sleep. I will go sleep to out ro-" as I started talking Y/n's voice ringed my name.

"Toby? Are you coming?" she said.

"I guess you aren't sleeping in our room tonight." Tommy said and winked at me while I just rolled my eyes.

(okay, I just now released how dirty mind this scene can be. And please don't think about it that way. Tubbo is still minor.)

Y/n Pov

Toby came into room and sat next to me.

"Are you going to sat there or lay down?" I finnaly asked him.

"But what if Purpled walks in?" he asked.

"Oh c'mon. We already slept in same bed, and it's not like we are going to do something. And I maybe kind of treated Grayson if he comes in room here to sleep that I will kill him... " I told him laughing uncomfortably.

"So he is sleeping on couch?"

"Yeah...." I played with my fingers.

Toby didn't said another word. Only nodded and layed down next to me.

When he did. I hugged him comfortably and puted my head on his chest. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead which made me blush a bit.

"Night Y/n/n." (you're nick name)

"Night Tobs." I smiled and fell asleep.

After some time. And great sleep. I was woken up by someone throwing water all over me.

"RISE AND SHINE BIRTHDAY GIRL!! And Toby." girls voice spoke and I recognised it.

"DRISTA!! I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE!" I groaned.

"Oh c'mon!! We have to get you ready!!" Drista said energicly and pulled me to sit up.

"Noo. Five more minutes." I granted again and snuggled back into Toby who immediately hugged me back.

We were both wet from two bottles of water Drista pouted onto us but we were warm by eachother.

"Awe. Look at you two love birds." II heard manly voice speak.

My brain never heard that voice in real life. Only on screen.

_______________________________________1060 words

I will probably update when I finish writing next chapter. That will probably be tomorrow. Or maybe even today!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!