LXXXIII.

Tommy Pov

"What is up Toms?" Bill asked.

"I don't want to say anything... Just look at this picture and you will know everything." I told him, pulling out my phone and showing him the picture.

Him and Patrick both looked at it and were shocked.

"I-Isn't that Tubbo?" Patrick asked.

"It is!!" I whisper shouted.

"What the fuck is wrong with that guy?! Wasn't he in love with Y/n just like two days ago??" Bill yelled.

"He was! And still is!" I explained. "I think this is just some kind of scam, but we are not showing this to Y/n before we talk to Tubbo about it."

They both agreed with my words.

"Okay, now, Y/n really wants to go water skiing, so she is going. And because Tubbo was supposed to come with her, but he obviously has better things to do. Bill, you and me are going. And Patrick, you will go help others look for Tubbo. We need to get this mother fucker home." I told them.

Once again, they both agreed with me and got up.

"I will go find my swimming suit and change. Wait for me." Bill yelled getting on search for him swimming suit.

"I will go call Tubbo." Patrick said and left to go downstairs to others.

When they all were gone, and I was left by myself, I pulled out my phone to look at the picture one more time.

It was sended by Tubbos_stan8.

Tubbos_stan8

Hey Tommy. This is Liv.
I just wanted to send you this because I saw it. And I had to take picture of it.
I know that Y/n and Tubbo are together, so I didn't want to send it to her.
I thought you will know what to do...
*one image attached*

I rereaded sended words over and over.

I couldn't believe that Tubbo would do something like that to Y/n...

He always loved her, and this morning before he left, he told me that he will be back in about an hour because he didn't want to miss out Y/n's first vlog she was so excited about.

"Hey, Tom. Are we going?" Y/n's voice asked as she walked into the room.

"Oh, um... Yeah! We are! Just waiting for Bill." I said.

"Okay," she smiled "I'll be waiting in the car." she told me and left.

Poor girl... She doesn't deserve this.

I started to walk out of the room, towards the car where Y/n was waiting for me.

"Hey! Let's go!" Bill tapped me on shoulder and sat in the car before me.

I got in right after him and sat next to Y/n.

That is when she started her vlog.

Y/n Pov

"Hello people of the world, it is me. Y/u/n. And I'm here to get some likes and new followers.

Today, with me, I have TommyInnit and Billzo. They will help me get followers and likes that I desperately need." I said and put camera into Tommy's and Bill's face.

I then turned camera off and we slowly drove towards the sea.

After 40 minute drive, we got at our destination.

"We are here!" my dad said and we got out of car. "I'll be back to get you around 6 pm." he told us.

"Okay, bye!" I said and he left.

"Now it's time to have some fun!" Tommy said laughing.

We got to the entrance of the water park, and one nice lady greeted us.

"Hello, friends! How many tickets would you like?" she asked us.

"Three please." Tommy spoke for me and Bill.

"Here you go. Have fun!" she told us.

"Thank you! Bye!" we said and got in.

"Okay, where do we go first?" I asked.

"Let's go slide on some water slides, and then water skiing." I explained them my plan.

"Great! Let's go!" Tommy said and pushed me and Bill towards the biggest slide he could see.

"Here you go Y/n. You film sliding down this one." Tommy told me and handed me the waterproof camera I brought with us.

"Okay!" I said and sat on the edge looking down the slide.

"It looks kind of scary... I'll go down..." Bill said and start going back to the stairs where we climbed up.

"Okay, Y/n, it is you and me then." Tommy said and sat in the slide next to mine.

Both of the slides were really long. They were also really up high in the air, so it was even scarier that both of the slides were made out of some kind of glass.

"You ready?" I asked Tommy.

"I'm always ready!" he yelled.

"We go down on three. One... Two... Two and a half... Two and one quarter... Two and-"

"Three!" Tommy yell and slid down.

I quickly follow him and go down, quickly catching up with him.

Both of us yelling, and people looking at us, we slowly got at the end of it.

"This was fucking awesome!" Tommy yelled.

Tommy Pov

"This was fucking awesome!" I yelled and shok my head to make my hair a little less wet.

"We are totally doing this one again!" Y/n said with brighter smile than ever.

"I agree!" I said.

We both got up and decided to go on few more slides before we go skiing.

Few of them were high up in the air too, just like the first one. But not one of them was glass made.

After the eight slide, we sat down to drink and eat some snacks

"So, Y/n, are you having fun?" I asked her bitting my chocolate bar.

"I am! This wlog is going to be so so cool!" she said with bright smile.

But quickly, after few seconds, that smile faded away.

"I just wish that Tubbo was here..."she said "Where is he aways?"

Bill and I glanced at each other.

"H-he had to do some work, so he told me and Bill to come with you here." I told her.

"Oh.... Okay..." she said disappointedly.

"We should go water skiing now!" Bill said.

That quickly cheered Y/n up.

"Yeah! Let's go!" she said taking her camera from the table and standing up.

Oh boy... I just hope they find Tubbo...

____________________________________________1057 words

Sorry for not posting on Sunday... I just had to read a whole 164 page book... Which littelearly took 2 hours... So yeah... Lol... But I had to study too. And two days ago I broke down in tears in front of my mum bc of school stuff.... And yeah.... Sorry....

Also, Dream hair reveal???!!! I almost died when I saw that!!