XXI.

Toby Pov

''What did you just say?'' voice behind me asked and I couldn't move.

Someone over heard us and I was scared because I recognised that voice too well.

I turned around and saw Puffy.

''Heyyy Puff!'' I said in tone that I will never forget.

''Did you just said that you like Y/n?'' she asked.

''Yeah... and please do not tell-''

''Do you think that she likes you back?'' she asked me again.

''Well of course not! She co-''Puffy cutted me off with rolling her eyes at me.

''You boys are so dumb.'' was all she said and walked away.

''What do you think this was?'' I asked Tommy.

''TUBBO Y/N LI-'' he started yelling at me once again but was cutted off by Willbur.

''Hey guys! We have to go! Go get you're swiming suits and towells we are leaving in minute!'' he yelled at us.

''Where are we going?'' I asked Tommy, but he looked as confused as I am.

We didn't asked much just got what we are told to and locked our mini house.

We walked to the car. I saw Y/n and smiled at her but she again didn't looked at me once. I frowned a bit. I got in a car with Tommy, Ranboo, Jack and Willbur who is driving.

Y/n Pov

*when Toby walked out of room*

I just sat there sobbing.

No toughts.

But then suddendly I felt like rock hited me in head.

'OMG, I was acting so clingy about him. And he tought that I like him. But he doesn't like me back so thats why he did this.' I tought to myself.

I had only one person on my mind that would know what to do. Only person that knew that I like Toby except Drista.

I got up, tears still stearming down my cheeks like river right after rain.

Leaving room I decied that it would be best if I just drink a bit of water.

I poured one glass of water and was just about to take a sip when I heard someone yelling outstide.

I dropped glass and it cracked in may pieces. I looked trought window and saw Tommy. It was probably him yelling.

I collected all smal pieces and then two big ones.

When I was just about to trow it into trash I accidently cutted my right pinkie a bit.

''Fuck!'' I wisper-yeled.

I just wraped it in some paper towel and made my way out of mini house.

I saw that Toby and Tommy were sitting on a bench but I didn't looked at either of them.

Passing them I heard few wispered words from Tommy but I didn't bother much.

''I know right!'' I heard someone say as I opned door to Foolish, Jack, Velvet, Ant and Schlat's mini house.

Walking in I saw that there was only 4 persons. Bad, Skeppy, Puff and one person that I was hoping I would see here... Foolish.

''Hey Y/n- OMG what happened?!'' Puffy started.

''I- I don't know if I want to talk about it.'' I lied. I really did wanted to talk about it but not in front of all of them.

''Well, I have to go anyways soo... bye!'' Puff got up to leave but before she did she wispered something in my ear, ''But I'm always here if you if you need someone to talk to.'' I just nodded at her and smiled.

''Hey Skeppy lets go get our swimsuits and to car's. We have to go in 10 minutes.'' Bad said and they lefted room leaving me and Foolish.

''C'mon.'' he patted seat next to him. ''Tell me what did he do.'' Foolish looked at me knowing what is going on. I weakly smiled at him and sat next to him.

''He said that he dooesn't want to be around me anymore.'' I sniffled.

''But doesn't he likes you?''

''What?'' I looked at him confused.

''Y/n he likes you back but he is scared that you don't like HIM back so he is trying to suspres his feelings. I tought that you knew that?''

I looked at him confused.

''Of couse he doesn't?! Why do you think I will belive you?''

''Y/n, it's so oblivious that he lik-'' he got cutted off by Willbur bursting trought doors.

''Hey, we are going now, go get you're swim suits.'' and with that he lefted.

''Well... we should go. C'mon!'' he pulled me up and I lefted to go take my swim suit.

I founded it and made my way to cars. My eyes were still very puffy but honnestly. I didn't care.

I sat in one car. Not really caring with who I will drive.

10 minutes later Dream got in front seat. George in passenger seat, Sapnap on my right and Karl on my left. They told me that Eric wented in car with Quackity and girls so I guessed that he will be fine.

''So, Y/n. How was your day so far?'' Sapnap tried to made small talk with me.

''Not really the best, but okay now!'' I smiled.

''Should I be corcened?'' he asked.

'''No, I talked about it with Foolish so I guess that it's okay.''

''Okay then!'' few minutes later he started talking again.

''Hey Dream?''

''Yeah?'' he awnsered him aleready pissed of.

''Can I play some songies?'' he asked sweetly.

''Ugh, sure.''

''Yess!!!'' Sapnap yelled and played some of his songs.

Firstly it come on song Stay and we sang our hearts out. Sapnap littelearly sang that loud that Dream almost crashed us.

Then it came on song I wanna see some ass, and Sapnap knowing all lyrisc sang it all way 'till the end.

''Sapnap?'' I asked him.

''Yeah?''

''How do you know all words in littelearly every song that plays?''

''Years of practicing kid, years of practicing.'' he smiled at me and tapped my head.

''How did I even ended up being in car with biggest idiots here?'' I laughed.

''Hey! I'm not an idiot!'' George yelled.

''Oh, yeah sorry. You are colourblind.'' I pointed out and he turned around to glare at me but I bursted out laughing so hard that my stomach hurted.

I also heard everyone in car laughing except George who just turned aorund to not face us.

'This is going to be one really long ride.' I tought to myself and smiled. They really know how to made my day better.

______________________________________1023 words

Sorry for trash chapters but it was late when I writed it... lol

Also. Am I only one or does someone else think that lol looks like someones drowing look.

~~~~ lol ~~~~