XXXIX.

Y/n Pov

I then stod up and screamed.

"FINN!!!" I said and jumped into his hug.

"Hello girl!" he said and hugged me back.

Finn and I were friends from before.

I started watching him long time ago. And when I found out that Toby could give me his contact I freaked out. So as a birthday present. He gave me his number. And said that he already spoke to him and that I can call him whenever I want.

Later that same day I called him and we spoke for hours. We really got along very well sience we were both obsessed with minecraft and feminine stuff.

"Oh my God. I can't believe it's really you!" I said trought tears.

"It is!" he smiled and looked at me.

When we pulled away from our hug he twirled me around room few times.

"You are so pretty." he said.

I was about to say same thing back when I felt pretty strong grip behind me pulling me back to bed.

"Yup. And she is mine." I heard Toby's voice and blushed.

"Wait. Are you two together or?" Finn asked.

"No." I replied.

"Wow. I wish I was that close to a guy friend like you are." he sad smiled at me.

"Oh yeah! Y/n. It's almost 1pm. You and Toby slept for really long. You have to get ready. You also said that Patrick is coming in 1pm. Right?" Drista talked.

Honestly. I didn't release. But this was one of best sleep I got in last few days.

"Yeah. Toby, I have to go. I will see you later. Bye. And happy birthday. Mwah." I said and made kissy noise while kissing his cheek.

"So, what are you Finn doing here?" I asked him.

"Nothing much. Just came around for you're 17 birthday and to get you ready." he smiled and showed me bag of make up when we entered girls mini house.

"SUPRIRSE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Niki, Minx, Hannah and Puffy yelled.

"AHH!! OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" I thanked them and sat on one chair.

"Okay. So. Y/n. First. We have to do you're make up. And pick what will you wear." Finn started.

"Then we have to find us clothes." Minx continued.

"After that we take some photos." Puffy said.

"And lastly. We go to find us some boys!" Drista finished.

"Yess!! I like this plan!" Niki said happily.

Half hour later. My make up was done. And we were all really to go out.

I was wearing short black dress.

This is how I immagane it:

With white sneekers. It looked pretty good. But dress was really short.

I was constantly telling girls how I don't like this dress. But they were telling me diffrent so I wore it.

But we made deal that they have to wear dress or skirt too. So they did!

Niki was wearing light blue sweater and black skirt with fishnets under it.

Drista wore dress that was very fluffy and white with some flowers on it.

Puffy wore jean skirt with black t-shirt under it with some matching shoes with me.

Hannah was wearing her pink dress that suited her so nice.

And we even got Finn to wear dress with us. So he wore blue dress that was similar to mine.

I was so happy.

When we got back to main house, everyone were there.

It was about to be 1:15pm and I heard knock on front door.

"Who is that?" Clay asked standing up.

"Ohh! That would be my friend!" I quickly went to front door before Clay.

"HII!!" I opened them to Patrick standing there with bouquet of light purple lilys.

"Hello birthday girl!" he said and hugged me. "Wow you look georgeus!" he sppined me around one time.

"I know!" I said back.

"These are for you my lady." he handed me bouquet.

"Wow. They are beautiful. Thank you!!" I hugged him one more time.

When I closed door and turned around to face my other friends. They were all looking at us.

I brushed it off and sat next to Niki and Patrick beside me.

"So, Y/n. Where is Toby?" Patrick asked and I looked around myself.

"Tommy?" I then looked at him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I tought that he was with you." Tommy replied.

"Ughhhh!! He is still sleeping!" I said and got up.

I walked down to our mini house. When I entered he was sleeping on couch. My dissapointed face sighed and looked down at floor.

I came closer to him and shake him few times.

"Toby. Toby! Wake up!" I slightly shake him and kissed his cheek.

"What?" he replied in sleepy voice.

"You fell asleep. Again. Let's go. Everyone is waiting for us birthday boy." I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face.

God he was beautiful.

"Okay. I will be there in five." he yawned and put his head back on pillow.

"Tobyyy!!!" I groaned and pushed him off of bed.

"Ouch!" he said.

"Get up!" I ordered and he did. "Now go brush you're teeth and get ready. You're clothes is on bed." I told him.

Not surprisingly. He listened.

He fastly brushed his teeth and got dressed.

"You ready?" I asked when he got out of bathroom.

"Yes ma'a- Y/n" he said in fear.

I slightly laughed and we got back to main house where Sapnap was arguing with Drista and Tommy was wispering to her to go get a fork.

I sighed as I sat next to Niki.

"Hey Niki!" I said.

"Oh, hi Y/n!" she replied back with smile on her face.

After a while of just talking Niki called all of us girls to 'gossip'.

But before I exited I felt someone pulling me to side.

"Hey... Umm... Y/n... Can we talk?" Patrick asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure, what's up?"

He then took long breath. "Okay, here goes nothing. Y/n, I..."

_______________________________________1003

Rozy_playzstuff you are going to LOVE next chapter. Trust me.

Hehe, sorry for cliffhanger again. Next chapter will probably be in about 6 to 9 hours. (I hope so.)

Also, ignore mistakes I made.

Well, have great day/night and drink some water!!