LXXIV.

Y/n Pov

Half an hour later

We were at Tommy's filming studio.

"Okay, so. Will, Jack and Phil should be here in ten or so minutes." Tommy started to talk to me, Tubbo and Ranboo.

"We will be doing some kind of challenge. Example. You see this room over there." he pointed at one room, painted in white and with only two chairs in it, some speakers and one big TV on the wall. We all nodded.

"We will put two people in that room. Example. Me and Tubbo. Now, this other room. There are all controls of that TV. So if I write something on laptop in that other room. It will show on that TV." he stopped talking and led us to white room.

We have all stood there while he runned to other room.

"Guys do you hear me?" we heard his voice trought speakers connected to mic.

We yelled yes.

"Okay. Now. I will write something. Tell me if it shows up." he said and we waited for few seconds.

Then, three sords showed on the screen.

Cock and balls

Ranboo laughed at that.

"And then." we heard him turning down his volume and running back to us.

"Then two people sit in that chairs and we expose they're secrets!" he said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"So if Tubbo and I are sitting there. On the screen we will expose one of us. So if you were by the laptop. You could tippe something like 'Tubbo made you're mouse stop woring' and his secret is exposed!" Tommy explained to us.

It looked like Ranboo was understanding something a bit, while me and Tubbo had no clue on what he was talking about.

"Don't worry, you will get it quickly when we do few rounds." Tommy said smiling.

We then all sat on the couch and scrolled trough our phones.

Just waiting for Phil, Jack and Will.

"Tommy?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Why isn't Niki coming here too?" I asked him.

"She had to do some business. But she said that she might come later. I didn't want to get you're hopes up so I didn't say anything." he explained to me with calm voice.

"Oh, okay." I said back.

After about ten minutes, we heard the door opening, then closing.

"Hey guys!" Will yelled.

We all greeted them and sat on the couch for a few more minutes, just to talk.

"So, Y/n, how was it to babysit others?" Phil asked me.

"It was nice. Aimsey helped me." I said and smiled.

"Well, now you see what I have to deal every day, just not in person, but over the phone." he said laughing which made all of us laugh.

"Yeah... But I think you should get a kid of you're own. Not steal other's." I said and everyone laughed even more.

We just sat down, talking and not doing much.

Then we heard ringing trought the doors.

"Who could that be?" Tommy asked, knowing who that is already.

"I don't know. Y/n, I think you would go open them." Will said.

"Okay?" I got up and walked to the door.