LXIII.

Y/n Pov

I got up as fast as I could.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I whisper yelled at Aimsey.

"I'm sorry! You still have some time tho. Tommy said that it is okay!" she told me which calmed me down a bit.

"I'll go then. And you go to sleep! Okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, yeah, now go talk to Tubbo!" she said excitedly.

I was just walking out of the room when she said that.

I turned around to face her.

"'Talk to Tubbo'" I repeated her with confused face, yet still knowing what she wanted to say with that.

"How do you mean 'Talk to Tubbo.' I'm going on Tommy's stream. Right?" I asked her confused.

"Well... Yeah! That is what I have meant!" she said and I could see that she was avoiding eye contact with me.

"No. That is not what you have meant. You mean that I was going to talk to Tubbo." I repeated myself for I don't know what time.

"I'm sorry. But you guys just seem so perfect for each-" as she was talking my phone started ringing.

I looked for it and found it next to Freddie.

Thank God it's volume was turned down.

I looked at contact.

BitchBoyTom

I sighed and awnsered.

"Hey, Toms. What up?" I asked.

"WOMEN!! MY STREAM IS STARTING IN TEN MINUTES WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??!!" he yelled at me.

"Tommy don't you fucking yell at me. I'll be there in minute so shut the fuck up." before he could say another word I hung up.

Then, I looked over at Aimsey.

"This conversation isn't finished." I said and she just nodded.

Then, I runned over to my room.

I closed the door as I walked in and quickly turned my PC on.

It took me about five minutes to set everything up.

That is when I saw that I was added to new group on Discord.

I saw that there were two different vc's.

In first one, there were Ranboo and Tommy.

And in second one, there were Tubbo and, girl I assumed Tommy is going on a date with, Beautie.

I quickly joined vc where were Tommy and Ranboo.

"Hey guys!" I said happily.

"Y/n! We haven't heard from you in so long! How are you?" Ranboo asked.

"I'm good, I'm good, how are you?" I asked him back.

"Oh I am great now that you joined!" he said.

"Okay Ranboo you can stop now. We are not streaming yet." Tommy said laughing.

"Hey Toms, how are you today?" he asked.

"Hey, hey! Repeat that in twenty seconds when I start my stream, alright?" he asked and muted himself.

Ran and I stayed quiet, then we heard Tommy speak.

"And here I am today chat! With my two beautiful friends who will help me with my date! Oh and also Tubbo who is talking to my beautiful date to calm her down from me. Because you know, I am such a men and stuff." he said and I heard Ranboo quietly laughing.

Then I asked a question.

"So! Tommy! How are you?" I asked.

"You know. All happy that I finnaly found myself a woman that will be for me forever. It was hard to chose one from all of them all." he said.

"Yeah, that must have been hard to do." I said and heard Ranboo laughing even more.

"Yeah, it wa- oh, someone just asked who is this. Try and guess!" he yelled.

"Who is who?" Ranboo asked.

"Y/n, would you mind introducing yourself, some people don't know who you are." Tommy said.

"Oh, well, sure. I am Y/n, umm... I am Tommy's friend, I can play guitar. I do dance in my free time and I am Tubbo's neighbour!" I said and saw chat spamming 'ohh's'.

"Also Tubbo's girlfriend..." Ranboo whispered.

I just sighed.

"Ranboo, I swear, I will cut you're head off." I said sharply.

"Okay! Okay! God, she can be very scary chat." he said.

"Guys, guys," I mocked Tommy "I think that we should start Tommy's date now."

They all agreed and we jumped into server Tommy had made.

"Hey, umm... I need to leave now." Ranboo said.

"Okay, bye!" Tommy said and Ranboo left.

"Y/n, Y/n. What should I do now." he asked me.

"Okay, look, I'm not a guy, so I'll text Tubbo to jump in this vc and I'll go to Beau's one." I said.

"Okay! Okay, just hurry!" he said.

I texted Tubbo in the group.

We both left vc's and entered diffrent ones.

"Hi!" I said as I entered.

"Hello! You must have been Y/n!" Scottish accent girl said.

"Yeah! I am! And you must be Beautie!" I said smiling even tho no one could see me.

"I am! I am! It's great to talk to you. Do you know when my date start?" she asked me.

"Yeah. Tom said that you should join the game in five minutes." I said.

"Great! Oh God. This is so weird. I never went on online date yet." she said.

"Don't worry, Tommy is great guy. He will do everything for you." I assured her.

We chatted for a few more minutes, when it was time to join the main vc.

"I'll go first. And you jump in when you count to ten." I said to her.

"Okay." she replied.

I got out of vc with her and into main one.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey! Is she ready?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah! She is, she will be here in three, two, one." I counted, and just in time she joined.

"Hello!" she said.

"Ugh... Hi, I- umm... My... Ha- Tommy." Tommy sutered a bit.

"I'll leave you guys alone for a bit. Here is you're table." I moved my character to the table.

Tommy and Tubbo build a restaurant while I was chatting with Beau. Tommy also have told me that Tubbo and I will be serving them too.

When they sat, Tubbo handed them both a book.

And that is when I first heard his voice in two or so weeks.

"Call us when you decide what you want."

_______________________________________1036 words

Suprise!