XLV.

Achem.... Don't ask me about picture.....

Y/n Pov

I woke up, it was 1pm.

Not really weird because I stayed up 'till almost 4am.

I saw that I was alone in my bed.

Weird... I can swear that I fell asleep next to Toby yesterday.

I got up and go to living room where I saw Ranboo.

"Hey Ranboo!" I said to him.

"Oh! Y/n, you are awake...." he said looking for something.

"Yea... Is that bad?" I asked him.

"No. No, no! It's just.... I need to text Tubbo about something.... Do you see my-" I cutted him off.

"Here is you're phone." I handed it to him and went to bathroom to shower and do my morning routine.

Ranboo Pov (at about 10am)

I was laying on couch. Almost to fall asleep again.

"RANBOO!" I heard someone yelling.

I immediately jumped 3 feet in air.

"What th-" I got cutted off by Tubbo.

"I need you to help me!" he said quickly and I nodded for him to go on.

"Okay! So! Y/n and Eric are leaving tomorrow! And I need you to help me set up picnic for her!" he ran to kitchen and pulled up basked for picnic.

"When did you get tha- you know what, nebermind. What do you need me to do?" I asked standing up.

"Me and Phil will go to that one hill with flowers that Dream told us about. We will set up blanked, some lights and music. He came up with that idea of course. But! I need to find some chocolate cookies we baked few days ago, and some drinks. Now! I need you to watch up for her so she doesn't leave this rooms before I came for her." Tubbo said quickly again.

"And why are you doing this?" I asked him confused.

"This is how I will apologise for everything." he smiled and came to stood in front of me. "And I need you're help. Will you help me?" he asked.

"I will." I said.

"Okay, thank you so so much! I have to go now." he tiptoed and kissed my cheek. I was left confused before he said. "Give that kiss to Y/n." and runned out.

It's been 3 hours, and it's 1pm now.

Tubbo just texted me that he will be back in hour, and that they forgot something so they have to get that.

I texted a quick hurry up.

That is when I heard door from Y/n's and Purpled's room open.

'Oh fuck.' I tought.

"Hey Ranboo." Y/n came into room and I frezzed.

What was I supposed to do?!

"Oh! Y/n, you are awake...." I said looking my phone.

"Yea... Is that bad?" she looked at me weirdly.

"No. No, no! It's just.... I need to text Tubbo about something.... Do you see my-" I got cutted off by her.

"Here is you're phone." she handed it to me and left to bathroom.

I quickly shoot new text to Tubbo.

Tubbodabee🐝

She is awake!

What?!
How!!
She literally fell asleep at 4am!!!