X.

Y/n Pov

🐝Time skip: Morning🐝

I woke up in my bed. It was really empty without Tubbo. So what did I did? Well fist thing I looked what time is it. It was 5:00 am.

Great!

Tubbo usually comes to wake me up in 7:00 am so I have two more hours to sleep.

I got out of bed and went downstairs.

I opened door and get outside on street. Next thing, I got in Tubbo's house using key his parents left under the plant next to his door.

I got inside and locked it.

After that I went upstairs in Tubbo's room but then it hit me. 'How did I even ended up in my bed? Wasn't I in a car?'

I will ask him later.

I opened door of Tubbo's room and found him asleep, hugging bee pillow.

I got to his bed and moved blankets. Layed next to him and hugged him.

I was now not only hugging him but cuddling him.

My head was on his chest and my arms were around him. Then I heard him move and say something.

"So who now wants cuddles?" he asked in his morning voice.

"Just shut up or I will leave." I told him knowing that he doesn't want me to leave.

"Y/n is a simp. Y/n is a simp. She can't sleep without meeee." after he said that I tried to get up and leave. "No, no, no, no please I'm so sorry I will not do that again just stay. Please." I looked at him with smirk.

"Who now wants cuddles?" I asked him, looking at him with a smirk on my face.

"Fine, I guess me." he said pulling me down and cuddling me.

After two hours we had to get up because we had school, and after that Tommy is coming to make vlog with T I think.

We got dressed.

I putted on white and black jeans and crop top shirt with small Dream's smile on the left corner.

Tubbo putted on blue jeans and bee hoodie.

🐝TIime skip: after school🐝

When we got home Tubbo told me that Tommy is coming in half an hour.

"Okay. I think I will go out for a walk because I didn't had one in a while now." I told Tubbo and he agreeded. I get out of house and wented to park, sat on a bench and played my playlist.

Tommy Pov

I was in a car and I'm going to Tubbo! I really can't wait to see him. It's been a long time since we last met in real life. Plus this time I will met his friend Y/n with who I'm veery close now as well.

I get there and saw Tubbo waiting for me. I ran out of car to hug him.

"Tubbo! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Tommy!"

"Well where is that Y/n girl who I have to meet?" I asked him.

"Oh, she just wented to the park we can go find her and you can vlog!" Tubbo really has best ideas.

"Sure! Lets go!"

When we got to the park there were bunch of girls.

"Tubbo you know, I never actually saw Y/n, we talk every day but I never saw her face. So, do you think that maybe I can try to guess whitch girl is she?" I asked him.